Moderators

Admin

Staff member
Hi all I have given a few of the FZ6 users from the other site supermod access to helpout until we have mods for all the fourms....

Thank you everyone who want to be a mod..... here are the requirements

you must be an FZ6R rider
you must have 50+ posts
you must have no infractions

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, alright! I think I fit all three. :thumbup:

I would happy to mod for any of the FZ6R related discussions (i.e. general, mods, technical, etc.).

Admin

Staff member
Hey, alright! I think I fit all three. :thumbup:

I would happy to mod for any of the FZ6R related discussions (i.e. general, mods, technical, etc.).
o-turn had that area on the other site but I will add you as Im going to make him an admin...

shreveport1

Hi all I have given a few of the FZ6 users from the other site supermod access to helpout until we have mods for all the fourms....

Thank you everyone who want to be a mod..... here are the requirements

you must be an FZ6R rider
you must have 50+ posts
you must have no infractions
Well, i'm not going to buy a new bike too be a mod. :surrender: :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good. You're the boss! :D LOL

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Lucky Dawg!!!! ::thumbup::iconbeer::D
Hey, don't let that stop you from visiting. lol The more the merrier.

To bad there wasn't a way to have a mirror set up between the sites, such that non-bike-specific threads could be viewed and posted to from either site.

Admin

Staff member
Thats on my ideas pile already but there are going to be some issues as each site has its own seperate mysql database

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Thanks Dennis! I'll be visiting here just as often since my wife owns an FZ6R and I'm the one who does everything to it but ride it. :D

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Thats on my ideas pile already but there are going to be some issues as each site has its own seperate mysql database
We need a DBA to link database tables... but then wouldn't that blend the sites again? :p

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
yes it would lol :surrender:
Any way to make the site top heavy with the common areas but then jump into sub-areas that were bike specific? When in those sub-areas, only posts for that sub show up? I know, it's just like what SBN has.... :eek:

Congratz on the MOD slot 99. Just noticed only my avatar transfered over no other pics.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Congratz on the MOD slot 99. Just noticed only my avatar transferred over no other pics.
With MySQL, it isn't easy for Admin to transfer all related data over to each user's profile, galleries and threads.

It is MUCH easier to ask the users to upload their photos once more though. ;) Please do so at your convenience and thanks for your understanding and patience throughout the transition.

-Eric

With MySQL, it isn't easy for Admin to transfer all related data over to each user's profile, galleries and threads.

It is MUCH easier to ask the users to upload their photos once more though. ;) Please do so at your convenience and thanks for your understanding and patience throughout the transition.

-Eric
Yeah I just did it. Thanks for the reply. I see there are a few kinks to work out like chat and stuff.

Admin

Staff member
yep still have lots to do.. But I will get it all done.. It will take me a few days... And we still need a logo lol... I asked Boneman if he could make us one like the FZ6-forum one he made.... I hope he can!:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Yeah I just did it. Thanks for the reply. I see there are a few kinks to work out like chat and stuff.
Yup. Thankfully, Dennis is on top of the game and knows where to edit the issues once they are pointed out. Please do report anything you see out of sorts so we can get them fixed for you as soon as possible. :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Very true. It will be a lot easier if everyone just took a few minutes to re-enter or fill in what's missing for their profiles and such. Plus, it gives us all a chance to change our data or add new/updated pictures to our albums. Have fun with it, not often do you get a second chance to make a first impression. LOL

I'm going through the site now to see what the kinks are, as I do spend at least 18 hours a day logged in.