Mod to cover up tank decal?

JayFZ6R

Hey! I am new to the forum and this is my first post. So I own a 2012 black Fz6r that i been riding around on completely stock and when i reached the 6000km mark i been obsessing over modding it. and I've been meaning to get rid of those red decals... BUT the one on the tank can't be removed. So I was thinking of either a stompgrip in black or a techspec to cover it up. Has anyone tried this? Which one covers the whole thing and if not, do I need some sort of custom version or wha? And i just wouldn't remove the bottom ones if I can't solve the tank decal issue.

Just wanna go stealth that's all :cool:

And you're probably wondering... kilometres?

:canada:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

priotiynapkin

I got the stomp grips specifically for our bikes, and made a little template for the rest of the decal and cut out carbon fiber tape to cover the front bit of the decal. it looks great and the stomp grips feel great :D would definitely recommend if you are still deciding.

JayFZ6R

I am so glad to hear more choices but to be honest I am really bad with choices :p I can feel the impulsiveness in me already LOL

eskimo10

I know this thread is over a year old, but this is exactly what I'm looking for. I've got hot pink flames on my tank. Can anybody direct me to this stomp pad stuff and the template? I will be eternally grateful!

Also, strong first post I know haha.