Misc Parts for sale

EsrTek

Hey all got some stuff sittin in closet that I need to get rid of, as times are a bit rough right now. *So giving good deals just to get rid of it!
I am hoping for more local pickups then shipping, prices will not include shipping but I can ship if you like.

FZ6R stock windscreen: $25

Ninja 250 Parts: (for 08-12 ninja 250s)
Front (nose) fairing: SOLD

Rear brake lever: SOLD

Double bubble windscreen (Red): $50

General Parts
Bridgestone Battlax S20 Tire Set: SOLD

Rapid Transit Platoon tailbag: SOLD

Forcefield Knee Armor (Large): SOLD

Trackside Tie Down kit: SOLD

DMP Short stalk LED turn signals: SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

EsrTek

would you consider selling the front tire by itself??? if so im all over it depending on price of course

also very much interested in tailbag but the links aren't allowing me to get to the pics.
I'd prefer to get rid of as a set, but if someone wants just the rear, I will do it ($75 each tire)

Shipping would make that cost ineffective really... about $47 depending on how allowed to send via USPS. If they let it go standard mail, it's $18 but the size won't allow that I bet.

Would cost barely more to ship both at once.. and still be under the price of online stores.

Honestly, I think best way to sell is as a set.

Pics should be in post(s) now.

Last edited:

Ivan_13

Hey all got some stuff sittin in closet that I need to get rid of, as times are a bit rough right now. *So giving good deals just to get rid of it!
I am hoping for more local pickups then shipping, prices will not include shipping but I can ship if you like.

FZ6R stock windscreen: $25

Ninja 250 Parts: (for 08-12 ninja 250s)
Front (nose) fairing: *$35 (damaged, but great for a track bike) *I have the part broken and can easily be fixed

Rear brake lever: $25 Brand new OEM part, bought to replace my grounded one but never bothered.

Double bubble windscreen (Red): $50

General Parts
Bridgestone Battlax S20 Tire Set: $150 Brand spanking new, never mounted..cost over $200 right now
Front 120/70ZR17
Rear *160/60ZR17

Rapid Transit Platoon tailbag: $50 Used only 1 time, perfect shape.

Forcefield Knee Armor (Large): $40 Never used in great shape!

Trackside Tie Down kit: $20 Used 1 time, all parts and in great shape

DMP Short stalk LED turn signals: SOLD

Fml, I literally spent $330 on tires this morning... I totally would've taken you up on that offer..:mad::(:facepalm::banghead::jawdrop:

EsrTek

**Bump**
Stuff still for sale.. for the tires I am willing to eat half shipping, and do a deal of $175 MAX shipped. (will be less if closer than Cali)

Last edited:

ylwf3vr

Man I just paid $125 on Amazon for rear tire.. should've checked here first.. but shipping would've been crazy

Last edited:

EsrTek

Yeah should've checked here.. I would've worked out a deal on the shipping if needed.

Sucks I really need to sell this stuff and can't.. when I don't need the frakin money everything else has sold quickly :(

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

EsrTek

I have someone who wants both tires, he needs a few days.
If no problems, I'll give him till Monday to come through...if not I'll sell you the front tire alone.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member