Mirrors!!!

wallerjt217

Hey I have a question is there any mirrors that will fit my 2009 FZ6R that will make them smaller and more sportier rather than looking like a MOPED!! Please let me know I already put the flush mounts, FE, frame sliders and Two Brother's exhaust, and neon lights. All I need now is different mirrors and the FZ6R will be complete.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

There are a few different options out there. I have Trojan Universal mirrors and they definitely look better but don't function as well as the stocks. Some have put on R6S mirrors and they liked those. I think some drilling is required for those if I'm not mistaken. Pig Spotters are available too but they are rather expensive and don't give great visibility.

wallerjt217

I sure appreciate the comments and will look into these!!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
PD pretty much nailed it. :thumbup:

Pig spotters look cool but are worthless for seeing behind you. The should call them "bird spotters," because that's all you see in them. The trojans look 10 times better than stock but also have poor rearward visibility, although not as bad as the pig spotters. From the few people that have them, the R6S not only look good, but they are also the most functional besides the stock rabbit ears. They do require that you drill an extra hole to mount them, but it's not a big deal. You could also go with bar-end mirrors, but they too have reduced visibility and won't look as sporty as you are looking for.