Mirrors that work with the FZ6R

Hello, I know I am new here, and I did do some searching and looking through the mirror threads, but just can't find a single post that lists the certain mirrors that work with the FZ6r w/o modification.

I've read some kawi mirrors work, some r6 mirrors work, but does anybody know the specific models and years that do work w/o making modifications to where the stock ones mount?

If anybody can list them or please point me to the post that has them listed I would greatly appreciate it!

ylwf3vr

Definitely not the one I have lol I made it work though.

MaximumHP

Yup, the link in post 2 is you best bet for info. I tried some R6 mirrors and I they weren't a direct fit and I didn't like the angle. Went with the ZX6 mirrors and am pretty happy.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Thanks guys. Yea read all 30 some pages of that thread. I think I'm gunna go with the zx6r mirrors too that way I dont have to make any modifications and drill another hole.

latony007

Thanks guys. Yea read all 30 some pages of that thread. I think I'm gunna go with the zx6r mirrors too that way I dont have to make any modifications and drill another hole.
did you find what years work in that 30 pages? I started with the signal mirrors from ebay, which to be honest looked the best and worked great for the signal, however I could not see crapola behind me at all. I mean at a stop light I couldn't even tell if someone was behind me. Then I went to the GSXR mirrors which give you slightly better visability behind you but not anywhere near the stock mirrors and they lay really flat on the bike and I thought looked a bit strange, you may have seen the pic of my bike with them on that thread. Anyway so im back to stock and still looking for the perfect option.

did you find what years work in that 30 pages? I started with the signal mirrors from ebay, which to be honest looked the best and worked great for the signal, however I could not see crapola behind me at all. I mean at a stop light I couldn't even tell if someone was behind me. Then I went to the GSXR mirrors which give you slightly better visability behind you but not anywhere near the stock mirrors and they lay really flat on the bike and I thought looked a bit strange, you may have seen the pic of my bike with them on that thread. Anyway so im back to stock and still looking for the perfect option.
Yeah 05-08.

latony007

Hello, I know I am new here, and I did do some searching and looking through the mirror threads, but just can't find a single post that lists the certain mirrors that work with the FZ6r w/o modification.

I've read some kawi mirrors work, some r6 mirrors work, but does anybody know the specific models and years that do work w/o making modifications to where the stock ones mount?

If anybody can list them or please point me to the post that has them listed I would greatly appreciate it!
BTW anyone that is Italiano is especially welcome :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

05-08 ZX6R mirrors look and work perfectly. I tried one or two others and went right back to them.
you guys all have clip ons though. I have the opposite, stock bars with risers on too. Wonder how vis would be. I guess the only way to find out is pony up for a pair. I will start looking lol

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Honesty if the stock mirrors don't bother you (aesthetically) then I would leave them on there. They work better than any replacement, although zx6r is a close second. I had them on with stock bar with no problems. They were my first mod besides Fender eliminator and sliders.
well I don't like them. but I like visibility more than I dislike their aesthetics :)
that's why I went back to the stocks after 2 other tries. Maybe when I have more money (that will be never lol) and nothing else to do on the bike (eddie is working on my seats now, and I might put some flames on there) then I will try it.