miles, mileage, and well more miles.

ej'sfz

man after hearing about all that rain i dont think im ever gonna leave so-cal haha. i get bummed out when i gotta take my jeep to work once a month in winter. or when theres too much frost on the bike. and yes i know its so-cal but where i live, in the winter when i leave for work its 28 degrees sometimes lol

Rich007

man after hearing about all that rain i dont think im ever gonna leave so-cal haha. i get bummed out when i gotta take my jeep to work once a month in winter. or when theres too much frost on the bike. and yes i know its so-cal but where i live, in the winter when i leave for work its 28 degrees sometimes lol
Sorry but there is nothing about California that would lure me into living there. Between the smog and English being the second language. We call it a place to visit up here in the northwest.

gado

I have around 11,000 miles on my bike. I put 3000 of those on the bike. I started commuting this month 40 miles round trip. I get about 45mpg.

ej'sfz

Sorry but there is nothing about California that would lure me into living there. Between the smog and English being the second language. We call it a place to visit up here in the northwest.
That just means you've never had real mexican food...can't beat some fish tacos and a sixer of Rona's on the s.d. beach man. Plus great riding weather almost year round and a desert for jeepin. And as for the Spanish....just liv:)e in east county and it dwindles a little