Might pick up an 09 R6 and R1 just for kicks

Well I went into my local bike shop and saw both just sitting there right next to an FZ6R. I love my FZ6R but I fell in love with the R6 and R1 styling. I might pick both up just to say I have them and just stare at them in my garage. I might be crazy but I am so tempted to do it. :Sport:

J

jtarkany

Grab me a couple while your at it, I'll pay for shipping :thumbup:

O

oldfast007

If you can afford that much, send the R1 my way and I'll take good care of it:thumbup:

F

fz6nick

Well I went into my local bike shop and saw both just sitting there right next to an FZ6R. I love my FZ6R but I fell in love with the R6 and R1 styling. I might pick both up just to say I have them and just stare at them in my garage. I might be crazy but I am so tempted to do it. :Sport:
You must be strong!!! Picking up an r6 and r1!!! thats like 800lbs...OHHHH you mean BUY THEM! woops

O

Ozfazer6

1 month ago you were too nervous to get on your FZ6r,now you want an R1 and an R6 :confused:

Are you joking ?

1 month ago you were too nervous to get on your FZ6r,now you want an R1 and an R6 :confused:

Are you joking ?
Hahahaha... Nah man the FZ6R 600cc was a piece of cake I was nervous for nothing.

F

FZ1inNH

17, eh? Add about four zeros to that and you've got what we'd call experience! :D

Y

yamaha rider87

oh don't listen to them....go out and get your R1 and mob that thing hard!!!! (Your an organ donor right, cuz I got a cousin waiting on a kidney ;)

08fz6

oh don't listen to them....go out and get your R1 and mob that thing hard!!!! (Your an organ donor right, cuz I got a cousin waiting on a kidney ;)
thats bout what it amounts to! An R1 calls for major respect or it will leave you either dead or close to it!

Let's don't get jumpy here. I just want them to say I have them and stare at them they are so sexy. I may ride them in about a year. Hahahahaha.......

GoGreen09

You're not the only one looking at the R6. Although, I am liking the FZ1 too!

P

Philippe1985

My next bike may be the Bmw F800st, with a nice akrapovic exhaust. :D
But this may take at least another 2years. I love my fz6. But I'm tinking about selling my leovince exhausts. Even with the db-killers in, they are personally to loud for me on long distances...