Michelin Pilot Power

06330i

So, I finally had to get rid of my rockstones, I mean bridgestones, anyways did some research and also by word of mouth with other riding buddies and decided on the pilot powers. Got my rear installed yesterday for $190, I brought them the bike instead of just the rim since I was going riding right after. Tomorrow I'll be getting my front replaced as well, just didn't have enough time yesterday before they closed. Must I say I'm very happy with the purchase so far, the back rides SO much smoother than the old one did even when it was new. Grip feels fantastic. Yes I did stick with oem size, only because they didn't stock 170, and I wasn't going to go to 180 until I get exhaust/PCV. Attached a 2 photos one of the new tire and one of the pain I put the old one through before changing it lmao.

Attachments

06330i

Forgot to mention, got 8100 miles out of the bridgestones. Probably could've gotten closer to 9000 on the rear if I didn't do prior burnouts.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Detrich

Damn 9k miles on stock BT021's or 23's is hella lotta miles. I barely got 5k outta mine. -.-

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member