Member Interview: Stroke

stroke

What do you do for a living?
I own a Tanning Salon. Club Paradise Tan.

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
6 Months

What other modes of transport do you have?
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Dodge Tomahawk:D:D:D:D

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
I am an acoustic singer songwriter.. I play alot of live shows in and around where I live. I also like to work out a pretty good bit and I play ASA Softball all year! Club Paradise Cannons Baby!!

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I lived in a little town called Snowflake Arizona many years ago and I loved it! The whole State.. From The four corners in northern Arizona, down through Flagstaff and Mesa, to the black sand mountains in Sedona, and all the way down to Phoenix and Tempe! I loved living there and all the beautiful scenery.

How would you best describe yourself?
Joe cool.. Just working to play!

What pets have you got?
I have a solid white American Bulldog.. Daisy.. She is the sweetest dog I have ever owned. She is just a big lazy baby..

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The Internet.. haha Or the Guitar

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Having to pay for gas! FREE GAS!!!! Then we could ride ALL DAY! without our paychecks having to suffer because of the 3$ a gallon and up gas prices.. Oh and also maybe because I have an hour commute to and from work:(

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I would bring my guitar and a microphone and rock out all night.. or at least till i got to drunk to play.. haha

Snow or beach?
Beach all day

Windows or Mac?
Mac :spank: 's windows

F1 or MotoGP?
Moto GP

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Gah I have so many CD's that I regularly listen too.. ummm.... umm... I would have to say one of my fav. albums would have to be.... Thriller.. yea Thriller.. or Brushfire Fairytales..

What is your favorite film?
Snatch or Magnum Overdrive or Tango N Cash or Captain Ron

Meat or Veg?
Meat, its always for dinner.

What is your favorite beverage?
Coors Light

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Live It!!