maryland riders?

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

trying to see if theres anyone from maryland that knows of rides that will be taking place this year.Im very new to riding and dont know of anyone who rides around here. Got one riding buddy but trying to go on some group rides this season.Even though ive been riding since ive got my bike in late october.

Roaddawg

There are quite a few members on here that live in your area...Dart, Diluted, O-turn....to name a few. They'll chime in real soon here. If you use the 'search' and type in Maryland, you'll find prior threads were they've arranged meet-ups and such.

Welcome.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

jay

trying to see if theres anyone from maryland that knows of rides that will be taking place this year.Im very new to riding and dont know of anyone who rides around here. Got one riding buddy but trying to go on some group rides this season.Even though ive been riding since ive got my bike in late october.
me up here in Rockville MD. gonna prep up my bike this weekend.. i found an awesome back road to my work in reston VA. cant go fast on it thou.. i rode on 211 last year with don and others.. that is pure heaven.. :)

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

Need to all plan a ride and meetup sometime! So nice tomorrow but have to wait till saterday to get it out.Work Monday's through Fridays, not really trying to do a night ride tomorrow. Lots of nice roads in Baltimore county loch raven area.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

HungryLikeMe

I am out of Bethesda. I haven't done much joyriding up this way; mostly to and from work, and down to St. Mary's to my parents' house. Beach Drive was always a great scenic drive, so I went to ride it last weekend, and... the road was closed halfway through!

I'll definitely be looking for some new places to ride-maybe more on the outskirts of the sprawl than my current location.

testme504

Maryland riders

I just got my 2013 fz6r an looking for ppl to ride with in maryland. I live near glenburine. Hit me up

aburnett

I just got my 2013 fz6r an looking for ppl to ride with in maryland. I live near glenburine. Hit me up
I live in the Odenton area, just got my bike about 3 weeks ago!