Marthy's Soft Bag Rack

luv2ride

This post is a praise for Marthy's soft bag rack!! Used it this weekend for trip of over 500 miles through the White Mountains( thankfully, the weathermen got the weather wrong). My fellow riders were very impressed, as was I!! Simple installation. Bags never came close to my rear wheel....had absolutely no worries about my bags as I was riding. I've attached the pics (hopefully I do it right)...anyone on the fence of buying one from him...I say buy it!! Thanks again, Marthy!!....:) BTW,any concern for taillight not visible...no need to be concerned...people told me they had no trouble seeing the taillight!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Jet A

Hi Martin,

Thats looks fantastic!

How much for just the soft bag rack? and for the whole setup?

Thanks

Jet

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Willieiso118

$145.00 USD + shipping. I have 1 rack left. I haven't done any with saddlebags support only... just like the one on the pictures.

If I make a few more I will let everyone knows. I'll make sbags support only too.
Any of these still available Marthy? I'd love to put a st of these side bag supports, under the tree for a loved one......

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

sammy56

sammy56

Here you go...
Martin,
Not trying to take business away from you, but since you did not have any, I figure I would steer someone to an alternative and good option.
Cheers mate and enjoy ATL next week!

LB