Marthy's Saddlebag/Topcase Rack and more..

oldtouring b

Marthy's Saddlebag/Topcase Rack and more.. SOLD

Hi Folks-- I am starting to sell some of the parts from my FZ6R. The first to list is the custom Rack made by Marthy. The condition is like new. I am a little anal about my stuff! No bumps or bruises. I have lots of pictures if you would like more. Please include your email address in your request. I would like $125 for the rack and $20 for the shipping to the lower 48.

If you are interested in the topcase in the pics I will include that for $20 plus $10 for shipping.

Next are the Motocentric soft saddlebags and Tail bag. The condition is a 9 out of 10. The only mod I made was to remove one of the tail bag straps to aid in the balance of the set. There are more than enough elastic hooks and connecting straps to keep it in place. The strap is included if you want to reconnect. I have all the raincovers and things that came with them. All I need to do is go through the gear closet! New this set sells for $200. How does half price sound? $100 plus actual shipping to the lower 48.

If you have any questions fire away. More pics are available.. thanks Bob

Attachments

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nlpyle

If you can hook Givi E21 hard bags to that rack I will take it. If it is just for soft bags then I will have to pass. GLWS though.

oldtouring b

For the site members who don't know of this rack, it is designed to carry or support either soft saddlebags or a hard topcase or all three.

If you decide to buy, please send a PM because I donot check the ad. thanks

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member