Marthy Exhaust Group

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

D52

Finally got around to installing the PCV last weekend and managed to sneak a quick ride in. Let's just say that between the exhaust/PCV and the new tires, it kinda feels like I'm riding a whole new machine! Still a close fit with the install though... I can slide a folded up piece of paper between the exhuast and the swingarm and that's it! I'm still pleased with the results though. Now I'm just waiting for an opportunity to take a longer ride and really open it up. :D

Attachments

jpag

Any Videos?

Does anyone have a video with their Delkevic on the FZ6R I would like to hear the difference.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ksk operator 1

Have ran about 15 miles on it. Had trouble with new header gaskets being stubborn and not wanting me to do anything easy. ran into a little trouble with the clamp on the can and a bracket or mounting area. i will address later. not the priority. THIS THING IS SICK!!!
It does gargle a bit on the decel which i think i have read before. any issue i have are mine. no block off plates and just ran out of time before work to get that clamp figured out.

First I want to that Marthy. :wav:

I will work to get ya'll the sound and pics asap. I cant really ride around in my uniform .. well i guess i could but sarge may get pisse.d

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Thanks for letting us know and I hope all is well. I was seriously considering having your mod done over the winter when I can't ride so I'll be on the lookout to see if the Feb batch pans out. :)

D52

By the way, I completely forgot to post this, but after I installed your exhaust in the spring, I wondered how it actually sounded to everyone else. Sure, there are YouTube videos, but that's not the same (and I have a different can.) A little later when my inspection was due, I heard the guy take it around the block. I instantly grinned and thought, "Damn, that sounds good!" :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Edromero

no longer have time to go back and forth with emails to sell about 1 exhaust per 20 requests.

Martin
Can i make a suggestion that may help? Make a FAQ section on your website so you dont have to answer the same questions over and over again. Include all the details and prices so you can weed out the tire kickers (not real buyers) ahead of time.

Im new and after reading the website and threads, i still had lots of questions, so maybe posting more info will save your time having to explain everything.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
S

SanDiegoRider

I want to take a moment to wish you and your families a wonderful new year 2016. Hope all of you had a good run in 2015 and an even better one for the year to come.

Most important, keep the rubber face down!

I will start taking orders in the last 2 weeks of January and complet orders first week of February. Either the DIY kit or exhaust mod. That will be the only & last orders that I will take. So if you are interested, don't miss this last opportunity.

Marthy

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Happy new year ! :D Will the DIY yourself DIY Marthy-Delkevic DS-70 Carbon Fiber work on my 14 fz6r?:confused:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member