Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

D52

Got my exhaust back Wednesday! Thanks Marthy! Went to reinstall it that night after work and one of the gaskets fell out and completely vanished. Didn't see it bounce or roll, but tore up the whole garage looking for it anyways to no avail. Thought it fell backwards and possibly got caught in the bike, but spent 10 minutes with a lamp searching, also with no luck. So now I'm waiting for my new gaskets to come in next week before I can reinstall. I'll have to grab a new light too since I may or may not have thrown the last one across the garage after wasting nearly an hour looking for the gasket after a very long day at work already. Oops. :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

D52

So for those of you who are using the Delkevic can, how close of a fit did it end up being for you? The clearance between the can and my rear tire is big enough only for my pinky finger to fit between and the bottom of the can actually touches the swingarm and will not move downward. Thoughts?

UncleHilty

I haas to spin the can a bit to get some clearance. Mine has a few mm from the swing arm. The can is not prefectly straight up and down or horizontal it's at an angle.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

D52

Thanks for the responses, and Martin for your texts. I had to quickly get ready for a dinner/fundraiser yesterday so I didn't have time to respond here. Even with the can at a bit of an angle it was still touching the swingarm and turning any further sideways was causing it touch the tire. I ended up cutting about 3/8-1/2" off the pipe and the can fits better now. Still kind of a close fit with about a finger-width between the tire and the exhaust, and a couple millimeters from the swingarm, but I think it will be ok and seems to be comparable to what UncleHilty has. Now I just have to find some time to get the PCV connected and the bike put back together...

migzbro

Exhaust Still Available?

Hi Marthy & members. Im in the market for an exhaust for the FZ6R and am wondering if by chance there are still any available for sale? They look & sound great!

Cheers

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Billsbet0

You won't regret it, Marthy does great work. Two thumbs up on the exhaust is not near enough. Splitting lanes now much easier in congested LA traffic.

chodges6671

I own a 2012 fz6r and recently took it in for its 12,000 mile service. Oil filter wasn't replaced. I was out of oil the other day so I picked up a quart and filled up the reservoir. Now I'm getting a, what smells like " burnt clutch" from my exhaust.. Anybody with similar problems and/or solutions?!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member