Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

UncleHilty

Hey guys, last night installed the power commander but did not connect the speed sensor. I connected the 22 gage wire to the PC5 and Scott and the directions said to T into the pink wire on the white connector. My white connectors don't have PINK! One has one red wire, the other has two red wires that go into the same port. No Pink, what do you think? T into the single red?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

UncleHilty

so the pink is not in one of the two connectors that I connected the PCV to. Its a completely different one? Another white one? Ill give it a look see in a couple hrs when I get home. Thanks for the help!

Also correct map off Marthys site is Advgear Rev B for the fz6r for Viper, even though im getting the Delkevic?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

UncleHilty

That pink wire is a sneaky little devil! Hiding under all that black plastic. All spliced in and down loaded. Thanks for the guidance amigos.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

D52

Decided to take the plunge and shipped my exhaust of to Marthy a couple days ago! With a lot of things in life, I'm not one who is loud or likes to draw attention to myself, (I know, not necessarily the best mindset to have with a motorcycle) so I never really considered exhaust options until just recently. I must say though, I'm actually kinda excited to get the new exhaust on there! :D

UncleHilty

HEEEEELP! So trying to install the exhaust (thanks Marthy!) questions

1. do the pipes fully seat into the engine? i cant go any further, they are as tight as can go. I dont think there is any leakage. (see pic)

2. When i rev to 3000 and let go of throttle it dies?

3. It doesnt seem possible to use the strap for the slip on to attach to where the old one went?

Hope you guys have some answers!
Thanks

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member