Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

2wheelie

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

like a lot of people I just don't trust other drivers enough. I have seen too many chicks putting on their make up and texting and crap while I am driving to split on the freeway. I have done it if its really bad traffic but don't as a general rule. On the streets coming to a red light I almost always do it though if there is enough room. With cars stopped I don't have to worry as much about one pulling over and hitting me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I would like the option without being ticketed if I decide it's in my best interest. Please sign it for me if you can. Obviously I'd prefer people from PA to sign it, but numbers matter.
Done, if i start getting a bunch of junk mail from PA business your in trouble lol.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

FastFreddy

Lane splitting reduces congestion for all, including those that think you are pushing in. Hence the reason it CAN be justified to reduce the strain on a cities road network.

FastFreddy

I worry more about people changing lane into the bus lane unexpectedly when commuting.

We're allowed to use bus lanes on the motorbike in Sydney, though I'm always ready to do an emergency stop because people in queues, when they decide to leave the queue, usually do it rashly and without looking.