Madstad windscreen on the way!

toddjcruz

They have it ready, the full adjustable windscreen. I sent them my OEM windscreen so that they could make an aluminum replica that replaces the OEM. The adjustable brackets and 18" winscreen attach to the plate.

I've attached a photo of the plate. It should be shipped today, so next week I should have install videos and pics. This was something I really needed for touring and with Fall almost here, a full adjustable windscreen is just what I need!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Roaddawg

Can't wait to see this option as well, but, damn, that price is crazy high! Gonna be around $300 for the setup? But, having an adjustable screen would be sweet.

toddjcruz

yeah, high price, but when you consider what you get, well worth it I think. To be able to change from touring/cold weather to sport type will be great. Plus, having the wind able to flow under will reduce so much of the turbulence that you get from just a tall touring screen should be dramatic.

vstrom users swear by them, say this is the best mod they do.

Hope they are right! I did already blow 90 bucks on a double bubble 'tall' windscreen that make the turbulence even worse. Stock we better!