Made a trade of fz6r for 1000 Ninja

blackie65

I have the following items for sale

#1 Yamaha Comfort seat list price $189.95 sell $95.00 includes shipping SOLD
#2 Yamaha Raised bubble clear windscreen list $69.95 includes shipping
#3 No Cut Frame Sliders Black Delrin Color. Can't find my receipt and don't remember the cost Will sell for $40.00 includes shipping ( I have original instructions) SOLD
#4 Gen Mar 1" bar risers (black color) list price $75.95 sell $45.00 includes shipping. SOLD

All items are in excellent condition and have no dents,dings, or scratches. They have been on the bike about 7months. Yamaha items will ship in the original boxes with all instructions.

I accept Pay Pal at [email protected]. If interested please send me a Email

Last edited:

djf18374

I have the following items for sale

#1 Yamaha Comfort seat list price $189.95 sell $95.00 includes shipping
#2 Yamaha Raised bubble clear windscreen list $69.95 includes shipping
#3 No Cut Frame Sliders Black Delrin Color. Can't find my receipt and don't remember the cost Will sell for $40.00 includes shipping ( I have original instructions)
#4 Gen Mar 1" bar risers (black color) list price $75.95 sell $45.00 includes shipping.

All items are in excellent condition and have no dents,dings, or scratches. They have been on the bike about 7months. Yamaha items will ship in the original boxes with all instructions.

I accept Pay Pal at [email protected]. If interested please send me a Email

What is the brand of the sliders? pics?

CrazyCawi

Can I take dibs on the seat and the frame sliders? I'm going to talk to the wife asap but I'll call dibs

CtrlAltDl

Damn, I wanted the seat. :banghead:

I got second dibs.

CrazyCawi

aww... Talking to the wife, I remember that back in the day! No more of that for me ;)
Lol :rolleyes:

Yeah The wife and I agreed upon the purchase of those two Items, I need to make a transfer in our bank accounts to accomodate the one linked to our paypal! Thanks so much!

bigguybbr

I though dibs ended in third grade when I would atomic wedgie the kid who called dibs? Temper tantrums have effectively ended calling shotgun, firsties, and the requirement to call seat backs or 9's in my little world.

Anyways, lets all be big boys and girls and let the first person with the cash to pay for it buy it. If you have to ask someone if you can buy it, ask someone if you can buy it before you post. If you bid on something on Ebay, there is no "let me ask my wife if I can buy this" button. This is capitalism and if there is no layaway plan, lets let this guy get his money as fast as possible.

CrazyCawi

Well gee I guess I didn't realize the honor system didn't exist here? Check other sale threads, its funny dibs are called in those? Hmmm....well hey Every other forum I belonged to, that's how they handled things but what ever, you must be the "first guy with cash" that bought the product before me lol...what ever doesn't matter I can get the stuff at cost brand new with my tax Id. Rook was just joking with me. And yeah sorry I had Yo check with my wife to find out if another $150 was in our budget this month after buying tires, the contour, and rear seat cowl. But hey if it gets your britches in a bundle...my bad, next time I'll just wave my hundreds and see if that gets attention :p not to mention I didn't ask for a layaway plan...

Last edited:

iSpoolin

Pics of the Ninja? :)

blackie65

What is the brand of the sliders? pics?
I bought them on E Bay I don't remember if they had a brand name or just a pic and description. I am sorry I am unable to post a picture. They are made of Black Delrin, the right side bolts straight on to a engine bolt. The left side has a two piece with an offset to clear the plastic'. They seem sturdy but since I never dropped the bike I can't add anything else. Please send me a E mail if interested as I don't look at the forum every day. Thanks

blackie65

Can I take dibs on the seat and the frame sliders? I'm going to talk to the wife asap but I'll call dibs
Frame sliders are still available. I can't do pics. If interested please send me a e mail as I don't look at the forum everyday thanks SOLD

Last edited:

blackie65

thanks for the support. I am 70 years old and not a expert on the proper protocol for these forums. I guess the problems came when people posted a message instead of sending me a e mail as I requested in my post. I got one email followed by a payment at pay pal and I sent the guy the seat. The rest saying "I have dubs" doesn't quite get for me.

bigguybbr

thanks for the support. I am 70 years old and not a expert on the proper protocol for these forums. I guess the problems came when people posted a message instead of sending me a e mail as I requested in my post. I got one email followed by a payment at pay pal and I sent the guy the seat. The rest saying "I have dubs" doesn't quite get for me.
Firth thing. I'm jealous of your ninja 1000. If you're ever up my way, maybe you could think about letting me take her for a spin around the block. :)

And about my post before, I'm just used to my other forums where if someone wants something, they pm the person with their e-mail address for them to send them a bill via pay pal. That way the first person who pm's them, can get billed and pay for it. By calling 'dibs' on an item, without being 100% sure that you can pay for it, you could put off other people who would otherwise bid on the item. It puts the seller in a position where they have to wait up for Mr. Dibs to decide if he wants it or not, while someone might have bought and paid for the item already.

And I don't care about if you can buy it at cost with your tax ID, that wasn't the point of my post.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Firth thing. I'm jealous of your ninja 1000. If you're ever up my way, maybe you could think about letting me take her for a spin around the block. :)

And about my post before, I'm just used to my other forums where if someone wants something, they pm the person with their e-mail address for them to send them a bill via pay pal. That way the first person who pm's them, can get billed and pay for it. By calling 'dibs' on an item, without being 100% sure that you can pay for it, you could put off other people who would otherwise bid on the item. It puts the seller in a position where they have to wait up for Mr. Dibs to decide if he wants it or not, while someone might have bought and paid for the item already.

And I don't care about if you can buy it at cost with your tax ID, that wasn't the point of my post.
Nor was mine about the layaway. I claimed dibs due to a.) I needed to make sure the wife wanted them on the bike as it's hers, and b.) waiting to hear back because I don't know this guy so without a response first why would I send money? Quit hijacking the sale thread please its annoying your trying to banter about something that doesn't even pertain to you. If you have a problem make your own post about it I never once said anything directed towards you but you took it upon yourself to hijack his thread and go on and on about it. My saying cost with tax Id was me saying I dont care if I got it or not I'll buy it myself I'm pretty easy going but your comments are diggin under my skin a little here. I'm requesting you to leave it alone as I never directed anything to you. I called dibs due to prior practice from other threads and other forums. If you have an issue pm me or start your own "grinds my gears" thread buddy

bigpish13

Got the risers today. Thank you for quick shipping! Quick install. drive result = very good. More comfortable ride. thank you once more!
:thumbup:

CrazyCawi

The sliders didnt come with all the correct pieces for install which I purchased....

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

CDN6R

Please don't take this the wrong way,,but,,perhaps you Cautious and you Blackie should communicate via P.M. (private message) to sort this out. I think that this would be better as to not get other people involved. Laurie

CrazyCawi

Already being worked on behind the scenes.