Made a few purchases today-New Gear!

CrazyCawi

All In all I think I got some good stuff at reasonable pricing...:steve:

Shift Enforcer Knee / Shin Guard
PRICE $12.95

View attachment 21647

The Shift Enforcer Knee / Shin Guard is constructed of an high-impact plastic shell for maximum protection. Features include two-piece, pivoting design conforms to rider movement, ventilated, foam padded backing with abrasion resistant binding and dual elastic adjustment straps with hook and loop closures for a secure fit.

These were incredibly cheap for the quality they show. Personally these look just as good as the others I was considering and everyone reviewed them 4.7/5 or higher!

Alpinestars Road Racing Summer Socks-$19.95

View attachment 21648

•Mid calf length road riding socks specifically developed to complement Alpinestars’ road riding boots
•Constructed using Coolmax fabric to help keep your feet cool and dry while riding
•Nostatex sole enhaces moisture wicking performance
•Ribbed design prevents excessive material bunching at the heel and ankle
•Strategically positioned mesh panels for maximum comfort

I got these because I was looking for a good sock for warm days in the boots, plus the stupid website wanted 15.46 for shipping to my house, or If I spent $16 more I got free shipping...So Id rather get something material versus pay for shipping. This was a good supplement! :cool:

Cortech CPX Water Resistant Textile Cargo Pants ~ Tan, Size 38W x 30L----MSRP: $129.99, Our Sale Price: $44.99 - $54.99

View attachment 21649

View attachment 21650

•Water resistant and breathable cotton construction
•Features removable, zip-off lower legs for an easy conversion to casual wear shorts
•Kevlar® Armortex® panels are used as lining in the knees and seat to provide added protection
•Double stitched construction throughout
•Single button fly and spring loaded main zipper closure
•Large bellows cargo pockets on left and right legs
•Belt loops allow the secure addition of a waist belt

I like the fact that these can be transitioned into shorts incase Im out on a ride or a long trip and would like to do some walking around for a while, I can unzip em and walk around with shorts and not over heat...then before the ride again, throw on my shin guards and rezip the legs back together!

Joe Rocket Nation Tank Bag ~ Black/Yellow-CLEARANCE $19.99

Example picture
vstrom1.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

•Wind/water resistant Rock Tex™ 680 construction
•Magnetic mount system
•Belt buckle guard
•Removable shoulder strap included
•Rain cover included
•Available in Black/Yellow only

Really good reviews on this tank bag and I like the fact it is black and yellow! Overall I am very excited to have this addition to the bike, any tips on tank bag usage I should know? Plus I thought this was dirt cheap for a tank bag most were $60+ for ones I saw.:eek:

cool purchases man, and at good prices i hope they do you well. but i have one thing to say...

nobody has gotten an handjob in cargo pants since nam:rolleyes:

haha superbad quote, i had too

CrazyCawi

Im married, the wife wont care one way or another ;)

CrazyCawi

Ahhh I love that! ahaha! I'm happy to say that if my girlfriend and I survive these last two years of college. I see us getting engaged.:cool:
good for you buddy! Ive been with brooke since I was 16 :D

Alot of ups and downs but somehow we managed to work it all out.

Detrich

congrats! let us know how the gear works out :)