Lwclancers - Projector Retrofit

SpawnXX

Premium Member

lwclancers

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

lwclancers

I've got angel eyes now! Just spliced into to the running light and ground since the angel eye resistor has a quick disconnect already, so can just disconnect from there if need to remove the light again.

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

lwclancers

Still need to update som info at the beginning for the install. But its back together on the front anyway, back is still apart for a FE. I added ny other goodies like flushies, windscreen, windscreen bolts, mirrors, and levers.

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

lwclancers

Scott, I have a number of pics to post up on the reserved posts at the beginning. Not really in order, but enough to show locations and of course add descriptions...just need some time to upload and type it all out.

I mounted my ballast on the headlight bracket on the left, which was needed since the small platic mounting bracket on the upper right of the light housing had broken during shipment. This worked out well because of the length of all the wires, I was able to run everything around the frame and the wiring to the right of the bike, so this took up some of the slack.

I mounted the relay with zip ties right to the center frame in the middle below the dash. I didnt notice till I put the dash back on that it sits right there with its pretty red light for me to see when everything is turned on haha..for some reason, I like seeing it since its see through and looks "cool" or whatever. Im a sucker for that stuff.

I posted some pics on my flushies in my quest for signals thread. Kind of a ghetto job, but, the end result was ok...still wish it was more refined, but, I like the built in resistors and plug and play wiring. I have to post a video to you tube and lin it up...videos are better at showing signals.

Dart/Don, thank you :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Yup, lol. I re-did zip ties like 3 times. I kept wrapping and bundling wires in different ways until I was happy. Got annoyed listening to the front wheel shreek across the floor turning it back and forth making sure nothing was pinched or pulling, etc.

lwclancers

Some random pics but some key ones, ill repost to reserved threads with more details soon

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member