Premium Member

lwclancers

Thanks man!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

No :( Going to try and at least start it today. If I don't finish today it wont get done until at least 2 weekends from now, sigh. Killing me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

I know. I got up at 4:45 this morning for a 10K. And I have to get through the honeydo list and spend time with the boy. Tomorrow Im shacked up working all day and out of town next weekend. So hopefully sometime this evening I can at least get the headlight back on and connected...probably a trip to the auto store for some quick connects for the angel eye.

Wont have it back on the road until I finish all the other installs and lighting and stuff. And need to so an oil change. Sigh

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

So, I've got my light back in the front, and it looks amazing. Ran in to a small issue, looks like one of the headlight bolt locations broke off in transit (see pic). So I've got to let that sit overnight with some gorilla glue, just to see if it will hold. I know its secure w/o it but still.

I've temporarily laid the wire to connect everything. Going to the store in a bit to get some connectors for the angel eyes to tap in to the running lights.

Couple of questions:
1. On the right side, which wire is the running light (don't want to tap in to the signal)? I want to say blue is running light.
2. Where is everyone putting the box in the pic below? I'm stumped where to bolt it, or, to zip tie it.
3. Stupid question, but I've been up since 4:45...connection the ground/black to the battery first, right?

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

lwclancers

And then there was light :) Still working on the angel eye, but everything is in place and up. Ill post more pics on my reserved posts at the beginning of the thread.

Attachments