Love this bike <3

Botty12

So I was heading to work, realized I forgot my work shoes...had to turn back home and was in a rush. Came to a light, started to turn right, guess I popped the clutch while having 'er in second cuz I did a half ass stop (first time, and last time...eek) annnnd it stalled out mid turn...Left foot flies off the peg. Bike leans way right. Right foot goes down....And the bike is saved!! This is why I love this bike!

That seat height, that light weight.....it's so beautiful *tear*. had it been my dad's I wouldn't have caught it and I would've been a sad sad panda bear.

Light bike love! <3

applejax

So I was heading to work, realized I forgot my work shoes...had to turn back home and was in a rush. Came to a light, started to turn right, guess I popped the clutch while having 'er in second cuz I did a half ass stop (first time, and last time...eek) annnnd it stalled out mid turn...Left foot flies off the peg. Bike leans way right. Right foot goes down....And the bike is saved!! This is why I love this bike!

That seat height, that light weight.....it's so beautiful *tear*. had it been my dad's I wouldn't have caught it and I would've been a sad sad panda bear.

Light bike love! <3

the weight? LOL, This bike is a fat pig.

Detrich

475 lbs wet is considered light?

Well, compared to a BMW GS1200 maybe.

lol

DakinechicK

If the 6r is a light bike then I am a HUGE SISSY!!! :D

Oh wait.... :rolleyes: I am.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Botty12

Lol well I shoulda said my dad's is around 600lbs with fairing and saddle bags, so to me going from that to the fz6r is night and day. His is a 1982 Yamaha Seca. And yeah, fat pig compared to a super sport or a 250cc...But more balanced and lighter than the gsx650f, and It's naked brother Gladius...which are more comparable to it than the super sports.

When it happened I past the tipping point of the old yami...I was just happy I can man handle this bike, cuz I can't do the same for the '82. Lol:$

Botty12

If the 6r is a light bike then I am a HUGE SISSY!!! :D

Oh wait.... :rolleyes: I am.
Haha thanks for the chuckle. You're not a sissy. You ride a motorcycle. It pretty much automatically makes you a tough ass mo**** f*****. :cool: