Lost my Virginity, Knee puck virginity that is (video)

b_who

FINALLYYYYYY got my knee down, Thanks for some of the help Briguy453 for the info on me needing to hang off the bike more.
Always bugged me how id be right behind a dude and he would be dragging knee and I wasn't :surrender:
but after working on my positioning in an empty parking lot for a while working on planting my outside legs better I finally got my knee down hitting up the canyons this morning. Feels awesome, now i just need to get the extra cash so i can to track days.
Need to work on hanging the left a little more now so i can get that side down

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RuRrM-jCec]FINALLY Got my Knee down - YouTube[/ame]

fell in love with my bike even more :hug: lol

Attachments

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

b_who

Congrats... but you have it backwards... the track is the perfect place to get that riding in, get great advice from the pros, etc.

Many of the people I ride with do not push it that hard on the street after getting their groove on at the track... we call them track junkies

Again, congrats, and hope you have already purchased your replacement pucks... you'll be needing them :)
i definatly would rather have bin on a track but im poor:( working part time and just finished school but hopefully soon, just need about 500 dollars so i can get a leather jacket that will completely zip up (360 sipper) about 260, found a trackday that's 120 and the rest for prepping and just in case money. i only bring in about 600 a month so yea. need to get a better J O B. once i get a better job TRUST me ill be at the track every chance i get. I've tagged along with a family friend to one and i was like a sad puppy dog looking out the window wishing i was out there.

:thumbup:

I'm not skilled enough to do that yet but I will get there.

Are you still on stock tires?
nope Michelin Pilot Power 2ct up front and Bridgestone BT-016 on the rear, dident feel to confident on the stock roadsmarts, could feel them slide a little to much