Lost my engine oil cap!!!!!

rayden56

So i came home today and my whole right pant leg was covered in engine oil. I looked down and saw that my engine oil cap was gone!!! I'm thinking either someone stole it or it fell off while i was riding :eek: Does anyone know where i can order a new one online quick (stock or aftermarket)!? The motorcycles places around me don't have it in stock and its gonna take them a week to get one. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!

KADO

So i came home today and my whole right pant leg was covered in engine oil. I looked down and saw that my engine oil cap was gone!!! I'm thinking either someone stole it or it fell off while i was riding :eek: Does anyone know where i can order a new one online quick (stock or aftermarket)!? The motorcycles places around me don't have it in stock and its gonna take them a week to get one. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!
Motorcycle, Sportbike, Scooter & Watercraft Dealer in AL: Sales, Parts, Service

It is part 11.

rayden56

Thanks!!! ordered the parts, hope they get here fast lol:rolleyes:

bmw675

well, this gives you time to go get yourself some oil and a filter. hope it was due anyway.

cbzdel

they would have a replacement at any store that sells bike parts.

IIRC there are only 2 common plug types on import motorcycles, fine thread and coarse thread. (not sure which one Yamaha does though)