Lost Keys

Newmason

NYGirl, I did the same thing, but was at work when I read the thread :) Know how you felt

catdoc

I am not sure about that as some Locksmith has advanced skilled mechanic. So before do that you can ask your issue to locksmiths before hire them. If they can't then you may call a mechanic. A few days ago my car's door wasn't worked properly so I asked a _____ no link!____ if they can solve it. For analysis, they sent a locksmith and he fixed that issue in time. The reason was lock was jammed.You must also contact them for new keys.
This thread is 6yrs old! I suspect they solved the issue by now....

Last edited by a moderator:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

eNigma17

some business offering suggestions on a 6yr old post, with links to their locksmith page!
Ah, gotcha! I was wondering... lol

This incident actually happened to me except for a car. The dealer wanted to charge about $1,200 for new SAM and set of keys since I lost all keys.

I wasn't sure if I had left the key in the car but I ended up buying an air wedge for about $10. Grabbed a long stick and unlocked the car and luckily enough the key was inside the car. Saved $1,190. lol

I just thought it was funny seeing a couple, my wife and I, "stealing" a Smart car in a ghetto neighborhood.

Look into getting a tracker, like Tile, and attach it to the keys. It's like having a "find my phone" feature. Until the tracker runs out of battery that is. :rolleyes: