Lori Before and After

rr_double_rr

My Raven FZ6 after the first round of mods.

B2 INDUSTRIES / SHOGUN YAMAHA FZ6R 2009 FENDER ELIMINATOR
BLACK SHOGUN NO CUT FRAME SLIDERS
PROTON FLUSH MOUNT TURN SIGNALS
UNIVERSAL BILLET SPORTBIKE BLACK BAR END MIRRORS
YAMAHA FZ6R 2009-2010 INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHTS

Next is getting the scrapes on the right fairing repainted, getting the windscreen blacked out, and a couple other things. Thoughts for the future?

Thanks.

Detrich

nice!

:)

cavcuz05

Where did you get the integrated tail light? How much was it?

Thanks

X2 and how was the installation? is it one of those where alot of cutting is required?

pyrocpu

I like the B2 Industries FE... At the price especially, I'm surprised that more folks aren't running it as well! Excellent pick, if I may say so myself... :D

Sage

how do you like the proton flush mounts? and im gunna guess you got it from fatbikez?

rr_double_rr

Sorry about the delay y'all. I keep forgetting to check this site. I haven't been ignoring y'all.

This is the latest set of mods, fresh paint, custom logo from the customs shop down the street, blacked out windscreen, and my crank case touched up.

Yeah, I did get the protons from fatbikez, DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE!! If you can find them anywhere else, even if they cost more, use them. Horrible customer experience in the shipping, but beyond that I love it. I have them set up for the strobe light, which sure gets cagers attention, even in daylight on the interstate.

After these pics were taken I went back to the rabbit ears, and am looking for a good set of weighted bar ends. I noticed a lot of vibration with the bar ends I have, and the front clip buzzed at speed. I'll have to get a dead plate created that replaces the hardware for the mirrors once I do.

The taillight integrator is a INTFZ6R YAMAHA FZ6R 2009-2010 INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHTS
Options: LENS COLOR: CLEAR 1 $142.80 $142.80
again from fatbikez. His site didn't inform me that this was coming from Australia, so it took way longer than he quoted. Horrible experience.

I'm getting ready to take of the fork reflectors when I get home, I ran out of time before I left for Afghanistan for the month, but it's on my mind.

I did get a tank pad from kurveygirl.com KurveyGirl - Motorcycle Stuff: Dzus Fasteners, angled valve stems, Vesrah and More
that is flapping awesome.
If it doesn't show with the hyperlink, it's the twisted girl tank pad from lethal threat.
I hope this helps y'all and you enjoy the pics. PM me questions if ya got 'em.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Was the light plug and play?

rr_double_rr

It sure was. The brake/ running light was a plug in to the factory build recepticle, while the turn signals have to be spliced. Just get a couple of small guage butt connectors, or twist connectors, and it's pretty quick.