Looking for an exhaust

So, I'm here at work (bored as ever) when I thought to look for a new exhaust. I know for sure they have Two Brothers and M4 but, I want something that stands out a bit more from the norm (who doesn't right?). So, I found this and wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions. Yamaha XJ6 IXIL L3X Full System Dual Hyperflow Exhaust Silencer Free Shipping | eBay
I like how it comes with silencers in case some cop gives me beef about it. I also liked how Murals had his exhaust set up like an R6/Ninja.

abyss1406

theres that one and then there is Leo vinces SBK, Temorgoni's, Arrows, GPR's. but all those are for the XJ6 and are over seas. Still possible to do just have to pay the extra shipping

theres that one and then there is Leo vinces SBK, Temorgoni's, Arrows, GPR's. but all those are for the XJ6 and are over seas. Still possible to do just have to pay the extra shipping
I'm checking online to see if any modifications are needed for xj6 exhausts to fit FZ6R. So far, its a straight swap.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Malicioso

So, I'm here at work (bored as ever) when I thought to look for a new exhaust. I know for sure they have Two Brothers and M4 but, I want something that stands out a bit more from the norm (who doesn't right?). So, I found this and wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions. Yamaha XJ6 IXIL L3X Full System Dual Hyperflow Exhaust Silencer Free Shipping | eBay
I like how it comes with silencers in case some cop gives me beef about it. I also liked how Murals had his exhaust set up like an R6/Ninja.
I have seen a vid on youtube of that exhaust on an XJ6, sounds great and looks tough an nails!

I sent the seller an enquiry and said that it will also suit the FZ6R....

ozzy051982

I've been trying to get this exhaust to Australia as I'm also after something out of the norm. still no success tho . I've found it on a few websites overseas and it seems to be a standard answer either they don't ship here or the quote for freight blows the price way out of my realistic price range of $1k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert-Aus

XJ6 & FZ6R Are identical for exhausts!
Marthy is the option if you dont want to spend more than $600

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Haha well to each his own, I like the gpr but I'd rather have Marthy do an exhaust for me or go out and experiment with the welder in my garage hah
Well, I'll have to PM Marthy to see what he can do for me. Like I said, an R6 header w/a dual tipped exhaust would be pretty wicked.

Deviat

Well, I'll have to PM Marthy to see what he can do for me. Like I said, an R6 header w/a dual tipped exhaust would be pretty wicked.
How'd you go? I definitely like that exhaust the most so far, maybe they could combine shipping, otherwise the r6 headers let us use any slip on, but don't look as nice...

Deviat

How'd you go? I definitely like that exhaust the most so far, maybe they could combine shipping, otherwise the r6 headers let us use any slip on, but look a lil strange from some of the jobs i've seen..

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Y

yellowfz

People it isn't that hard to do a pipe for the FZ6R, Marthy just cut off a section of the OG exhaust and found a "y" pipe that had a 2" outlet on it and welded a piece of straight on, no magic there, you can do the same, there are places that sell reducers to reduce a 3 1/2" to a 2", cut the ugly can off weld on a reducer it will be a 4 into 1 instead of the 2 into 1 and a short straight pipe and slip on any tip you want or get the R6 and slightly bend it, real easy.
NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
Power Commander not required.
What ever you do make sure the Map you download is not one made by using a auto tune as it may be off for your ride.