locations

fz6r rider

post your locations I am trying to get a riding crew together my location is Orlando but not until june 8th when i move

cbzdel

Dont know if you are just taking about locals or as a whole.. I am in Tacoma WA

fz6r rider

both its good to know where the people that im talking with are from

From Brooklyn, NY, Own a home and my FZ6R is in Spring Hill, FL. I reside in Dumfries, VA due to Military relocated me here.

fz6r rider

When will you be in florida i would like to organize a ride

fz6rwolf

Rhode Island, would like to go south (lived in Charleston, Sc and loved it) but the GF won't go south, hell she wants to go even further north to Maine!!!:eek:

r0bot

San Diego, California

fz6recon

Hell Paso, Tsuxass - Las Cruces, New Mexico

fz6r rider

I leave pennsylvania june 7th and I will be living in LBV (lake buena vista) Florida

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Shreveport, Louisiana

H

Have2BeFree

Rhode Island, would like to go south (lived in Charleston, Sc and loved it) but the GF won't go south, hell she wants to go even further north to Maine!!!:eek:
I don't blame her - RI is beautiful! I lived there for three years but haven't been back for almost 10. I hope to make it there for a weekend in July or August.

I'm from Albany, NY area - long cold winters, rainy summers.........why do I live here? But really the Adirondack Mts are beautiful and if anyone is looking for a nice place to visit in the summer this would be it.

I don't blame her - RI is beautiful! I lived there for three years but haven't been back for almost 10. I hope to make it there for a weekend in July or August.

I'm from Albany, NY area - long cold winters, rainy summers.........why do I live here? But really the Adirondack Mts are beautiful and if anyone is looking for a nice place to visit in the summer this would be it.

I lived in Watertown, NY for 5 years and I must say that place sucks. You can only ride your bike for like 3 to 4 months out of the year.

spacemonkey

Diamond Bar, California.