Little worry :(

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

mtheartist

Hang in there Martin, glad these tests are being done and be patient. Just remember we are very fortunate to have some of the best medical help available in the world. She's in good hands bro, stay tough!

Bert-Aus

Hope she turns out ok,

...never know it may just be your presence:p JK

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Can't sleep...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
I don't doubt that you can't sleep, I know I wouldn't be able to.

All things considered I can only hope that it's something really simple. I hope you get an answer soon.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

FastFreddy

She probably just needed more rest. A bit of worry and stress here and get woken up there and too much work can have that effect.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Riccochet

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for the best! Will keep yall in my prayers.

On a side note, could be her diet. I was having the same symptoms. Turned out my diet was causing it. Too much sugary carbs. Ask the docs to check her bodily yeast levels. An over-population of digestive yeasts can reek havoc on your energy. I changed my diet and feel 1000x better.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

danieljardim

Hey Marty. About 3 years ago I was just like that, I was tired all the time, falling sleeps everywhere, work, watching tv, driving. I could sleep 12 hours that I would be still tired. Decided to go to the doctor, they send me to this sleep study and found out that I have sleep apnea that got worst with age and weight.

Now I have to sleep hooked up to a type of respirator (they called cpap). It's a machine that blows air into your lungs and make sure you get enough oxygen at your sleep. It got me a couple of weeks to get used to it but it changed my life.

Try to pay attention when she is sleeping to see if she is gasping for air at her sleep. If yes, that could be it. People sometimes live a lifetime without knowing they have this.

Anyway, My prayers are for you and your wife and hoping that everything works out.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

I'm sure it will be fine! There are a lot of minimal issues (compared to huge serious ones) that can cause that. One point mentioned above is the sleep apnea. Its' more of a annoyance and can be fixed, I know a couple friends with it. Low blood sugar, low iron...she is eating healthy and you guys run/workout but maybe she is missing a key something in that diet and all will be well :)

I'm sure it will be fine! Keep your head up! Call me if you need anything, even company, I'm right down the street :)