Fastest Member
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

i usually like my motorcycle's rear tire thinner than my girlfriends a.s.s

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Sage

ummmmmm, yeaaaaaaaaa.....to each his own i guess.

Riccochet

Yeah, speakers. Seems to be the new ghetto bro thing to do around my way. All kinds of SS's at Bike Night last night with speakers all over them. People riding in with music blasting. Stupid if you ask me. One idiot on his busa that was retardedly stretched out about 4 feet had to make a 10 point turn just to park.

To each their own I guess.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

I saw a couple busa like that at neptunes net with those mega rear tires and im still not sure what the point of that is, go faster in a straight line? The speakers completely under the bike pointing down at the ground are interesting never seen that before, basically they are just to annoy other people?

abyss1406

Y

yellowfz

My nephew just got rid of his Fat Boy Harley and got him a Busa, nice ride, white with silver and gold accents.
I asked if the Busa had more torque than the Harley, he looked at me as if I were a retard, he was like DUH! :thumbup: He is a big guy and said the front wheel is hard to keep down even with him on it, I believe him. When we hook up for a ride session I am going to ask for a solo ride just to see what it is like, probably make me want to rethink the FZ6R. I love power!!!!!!:D