Leo Vince FULL Exaust...

ajiribarren

Hey Marthy I used your maps Touring Rev. D if I remember correctly, as a starting point for my Autotune. Actually I never got the opportunity to test the PCV maps for the Leo because I had already sold it before they were published (I really miss the XJ6)

In my case all the maps were really rich, never understood why. The Autotune always tried to lean the mixture in any rev, as much as 20 . My mileage was crap from the start, so maybe I had something wrong from the very beggining.

The Leo under body is really loud, the video doesn't make it justice. The muffler was really short as you can see in my install pics. What I loved is that it was completely out of the way, and it worked with a center stand.

Cheers

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

dvng

Anybody intending to DIY the underbody exhaust should throw away the Instructions Manual which was provided in the box as it is almost impossible to follow and incorrect. it took me 6 hrs to fugure it out and finally I can say is to install the exhaust from end to front. Install the silencer first and mount it on the frame first then work your way to the front and nudge the headers in place in the last step. A rubber mallet will be useful to knock the joints sleeve in and some slicon temp greae for the sleeve so that it slides in effortlessly. This exhaust needs to be installed without the db killer for maximum sound effect.