Leo Vince Exhaust

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but their price isn't really competitive with the TBR exhaust.

acasey07

This is what the other LeoVince sounds like:
https://www.leovinceusa.com/sounds/AR-8210.WAV
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g78u4iPLTaI"]YouTube- Sound of Yamaha XJ6 Leo Vince GP Pro Full system[/ame]

So i'm sure this one sounds pretty similar. The MSRP is actually less than the TwoBros pipies $950 vs the $999 aluminum two bros, and I think it sounds much better than the two bros. Its great to have more options!

Last edited:

Newmason

Anyone know if this is available for the bike yet? I dont have one yet but this will be top on the list of things to mod!

pyrocpu

If I knew for sure that there would be no clearance issues fitting that on the FZ6R, I'd be all over that... Would be nice to know about HP/TQ/dB increases too! This undertail box looks so much nicer than the TBR...

cavcuz05

looks interesting but still ugly as sin

pyrocpu

I contacted LeoVince yesterday with regards to availability. They indicated that the exhaust was made for the XJ6 by LeoVince in Italy and have not tested for fitment on the FZ6R yet. However, they will be testing the XJ6 exhaust (as pictured in the previous posts in this thread) once they receive underbody exhausts. They expect this in 2 months.

Question is, do I wait for this or just jump on a TBR?

Thinking about it..

They should have tried to be more different and made it a type of dual exhuast with two holes coming out on both sides of the underside.

pyrocpu

LV had shown on their website that certain exhausts may have dual outlets, on each side of that carbon-looking 45 degree slant cut.

However, after more thought, I'd rather not have half the exhaust exit out of the left side of the bike. I wouldn't want the chain to get any dirtier with any soot deposits on that side. If you were to look at some other bikes which have dual cans on either side of the bike, they spit the exhaust stream well out of the way of the chain.

Yamaha sends the exhaust out of the right side of the bike for a reason; I'd like to stick to that!

LV had shown on their website that certain exhausts may have dual outlets, on each side of that carbon-looking 45 degree slant cut.

However, after more thought, I'd rather not have half the exhaust exit out of the left side of the bike. I wouldn't want the chain to get any dirtier with any soot deposits on that side. If you were to look at some other bikes which have dual cans on either side of the bike, they spit the exhaust stream well out of the way of the chain.

Yamaha sends the exhaust out of the right side of the bike for a reason; I'd like to stick to that!

Sounds good so what about dual on one side :)

pyrocpu

Good point. :)

Wouldn't that look kinda odd though?

Having supreme difficulty trying to find pricing (and a vendor!) regarding the Arrow exhaust (to purple drink's point). Not too keen on the looks, but since I'm chasing sound over looks and performance, I'd consider it if it was cheap enough. Has anyone else found pricing/availability?

With all this drama, I might as well go w/ TBR.

Coyote

I think the Leo Vince exhaust looks sick! The GP would be awesome, but I'd wait for a bike upgrade before investing that much cash on an exhaust..