LED Question!!!!

DarkWing

Ah bummer. Maybe we'll see you when your on vacation :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am part of the search and rescue unit for pinal county, we do weekend trainings in the morning. Sometimes i take Saturday night off (working all day in the dirt tires you out!) So maybe coming up soon i'll be able to make it

silentwarrior82

Ah! Right on Dark, thanks for your service to the community! If you ever get up into the north side of Phoenix, I'll go riding with you as long as it's a weekend and I'm not at work :p

DarkWing

Ah! Right on Dark, thanks for your service to the community! If you ever get up into the north side of Phoenix, I'll go riding with you as long as it's a weekend and I'm not at work :p
Well thanks! Haha, it honestly is a blast, and i highly recommend anyone who can and is willing and able to volunteer! Its very rewarding. Well that is a ways for me, but i think maybe one of these sundays i can make a trip up there to meet you. I honestly dont have many people to ride with... I was on the 60 going up towards glendal area last wed after that ride to canyon lake, i ended up attracting a couple bikes that rode with me for a ways. I think thats cool how MC riders tend to ride in a pack even if they weren't originally riding together.