LED integrated sequential tail light

wesley22

I'm wanting to buy an LED senquential tail light either clear or smoke tinted such as the one motodynamic for my 2012 fz6r. I have looked online and all I have found is they are out of stock with no ETA for more stock.

Cerebus

Ditto here. I won one of their eBay auctions and they sent me an R1 light, then told me they were out of stock on the FZ6R.

JFresh

Same here. The clear just sold out in the past week or so. The smoked has been sold out since I started looking over a month ago.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

foolds

I emailed Motodynamic yesterday about this because I was looking for one. Here was there reply

We are just sold out at the moment. We are working on trying to get more in. We are hoping for a Sept restocking date. I would recommend you create an account with us online and click the "Notify Me" link on the product description page. We will then email you the second they are in stock.

As far as I know none of our dealers stock the FZ6R tail lights.

Regards,
Harry

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Not entirely true. Signals arent even required in VA....with the sequential tail you can use the control box to pretty much turn off the blinkers if you wanted to, in which case you just have to prove at inspection you know hand signals. You can debate this one alot with the local inspectors, but its safer to have the signals too. Im adding LEDs under my seat to add additional brakes and turns.

check your local laws before buying and installing them, they wont pass state inspection here in va by them selves you have to have regular signals in back as well.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Right. What I mean is if u have the integrated tail, use the control box to turn off the signals. Then its like u don't have them anyway, then, show them the hand signals. There shouldnt be any debate at that point.

In va if you have signals they have to work, if you don have signals you new to show the inspectors you know hand signals if you have an integrate tail light that signals you also need to have regular signals on display because technically the integrated signals do not count as ate quest display of signaling by them selves, something to do with the display not being bright enough so to the brake light idk my busy is a local inspector here in prince William county and hats what I've been told

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

wesley22

Thanks for all the reply's and I guess I need to check the inspection laws here in NC after reading the PA and VA post.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jfont

possible was the last clear :). Just installed it today with a FE

Attachments