Klim gear?

Cerebus

Does anyone use Klim gear? ...jackets in particular?

I need something for colder weather and found a good deal on a used Klim Bandlands.

Sparkxx1

Does anyone use Klim gear? ...jackets in particular?

I need something for colder weather and found a good deal on a used Klim Bandlands.
I use their balaclava for the winter and it's amazing. Not sure about their jackets though. In general their stuff looks to be really high quality. I've been wanting more gear from them!

EsrTek

No Exp w the jackets, but I have a pair of their gore-tex winter boots.
Just awesome on warmth and comfort, but boots on kinda big side.
Glad to know they make more, never bothered to look into them, I might just get a winter jacket/gloves from them now.

BKP

Klim is top gear. Their backpacks set the bar, and most of their riding gear is known for attention to detail.

You *do* pay a big time premium...

Fizzi6ergal

I have the top and bottom of their base layers. The Soltice gear. My store where I work sells Klim. What kind of deal are you getting on the Badlands jacket? We sell it here for $899. If you can get more than a 10% discount, DO IT! Klim was bought out by Polaris and I'm not sure their new policy, but before we could NOT sell Klim under a 10% discount. They do have a LIFETIME warranty which is awesome! If something happens to it (manufacturely speaking), they will either fix the issue. If they can't fix the issue, they will either send you the same item(new), or if that item is discontinued, they will send you the next item in line. I always wear my base layers while riding. Keeps me that much warmer. Our rep came in just before summer, and showed us some of the street gear that they are planning on coming out with. I want the street gloves SOOOO bad! They're a full gauntlet, but they aren't stiff whatsoever like new gloves feel. I bought my husband the base layers as well and he swears he will never get another set of base layers ever again, and that Klim was the best way to go!

My husband and I have the Inversion gloves(for working gloves) and as well as their snow line gloves. I have the Allure glove which has 2 sides to put your hands in. Then my husband has the Fusion gloves as well. They're all FANTASTIC!

Last edited: