Kevlar Skin?

Motomama

As I was waiting for a few friends to show up for our ride. When I saw this ... I couldn't help myself.

Do you call this young and stupid or? Does she think she is immune to road rash? LOL.....

uploadfromtaptalk1380510033408.jpguploadfromtaptalk1380510065839.jpg

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Detrich

It's all fun and games until someone ends up in the ER and needs skin graphs. >.< Ppl just don't realize the potential consequences of taking chances like this.

Speaking of which, an asian girl on one of our riding groups posted a pix of herself riding PCH in daisy dukes and a tank top and proudly captioned it "Squidding on PCH." She rides an S1000RR, so I guess she is invincible. lol. :headshake:

Bert-Aus

Whilst, I can not help myself and appreciate thighs,

in such circumstances it always reminds of this analogy

Ivan_13

Girls on bikes with no gear = :):wav::steve::cheer::jawdrop::drool::drool::drool:

And don't act like I'm the only one who thinks so.

xleeb0y13x

The rider should have have at least had her put pants on. It's not much but better than nothing.

Sent while running with scissors.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Motomama

It's all fun and games until someone ends up in the ER and needs skin graphs. >.< Ppl just don't realize the potential consequences of taking chances like this.

Speaking of which, an asian girl on one of our riding groups posted a pix of herself riding PCH in daisy dukes and a tank top and proudly captioned it "Squidding on PCH." She rides an S1000RR, so I guess she is invincible. lol. :headshake:
I don't understand it either, but maybe I m not in the 'cool category' group anymore so I m I m fully gear when I ride.

And the Asian chick with the S1000RR, :eek: well God bless her for having so much confidence with all the cars around her. I fell in this area too. I have no confidence with any cagers.

I love to see how these riders perform on very technical and twisties Canyons. Now that's my playground! :D

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

Motomama

It's fairly obvious she's wearing that new transparent 3M ballistic motorcycle suit. While expensive it allows the rider to "appear" as though they are wearing nothing at all... It's very high-tec:rolleyes:
Lol.... I need to contact 3M Sales Representative fast. I can see the sales $$$$$ for the motorcycle shop I work for goes up fast. Thanks for the tip!

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

Detrich

LOL.

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that all the US resellers have been short on the Spidi Airbag race suit?

SBTG web site actually says they've been discontinued and are selling thru their last inventory at $1600 or something. Dirt cheap for an airbag equipped leather race suit imo.

Not that i would run out and buy one, but I've always been interested in seeing this technology get cheaper and more accessible to the general public.

Spidi still lists it on their web site. But no product is available in the US. Wonder what's going on with this.

latony007

Girls on bikes with no gear = :):wav::steve::cheer::jawdrop::drool::drool::drool:

And don't act like I'm the only one who thinks so.
LOL, just because I think they are crazy and would not do it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the look :D

MiniMose

am i the only one put off by the WAY she is riding more that what she is wearing?

that is my BIGGEST pet peeve... dont ride pillion like a ****ing koala bear... sit back, grab a handle... and stop shoving my nuts into my tank :p

latony007

am i the only one put off by the WAY she is riding more that what she is wearing?

that is my BIGGEST pet peeve... dont ride pillion like a ****ing koala bear... sit back, grab a handle... and stop shoving my nuts into my tank :p
LMAO
I took my wife on our first ride on this bike last week ( have a cruiser I use for 2 up) and man halfway through the ride I was 2 octaves higher in voice and said hey this is no good with the nut mashing :eek:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Motomama

LOL.

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that all the US resellers have been short on the Spidi Airbag race suit?

SBTG web site actually says they've been discontinued and are selling thru their last inventory at $1600 or something. Dirt cheap for an airbag equipped leather race suit imo.

Not that i would run out and buy one, but I've always been interested in seeing this technology get cheaper and more accessible to the general public.

Spidi still lists it on their web site. But no product is available in the US. Wonder what's going on with this.
You know we have three regular leather racer suits at my shop.. You know they haven't budge. Beautiful suits, but it isn't moving. We even marked them down from 1200 to 799 too. Have no idea about the Airbag suits, but even the plain ones are not moving.

I think one piece suit are too inconvenience, but I think they are better than the invisible 3M skin suit. :)

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

DevlDog

You know we have three regular leather racer suits at my shop.. You know they haven't budge. Beautiful suits, but it isn't moving. We even marked them down from 1200 to 799 too. Have no idea about the Airbag suits, but even the plain ones are not moving.

I think one piece suit are too inconvenience, but I think they are better than the invisible 3M skin suit. :)

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3
This is probably because a lot of guys just never end up at the track for a track day. So they just end up wearing whatever. Jacket and jeans, probably. Since they never go to the track, they probably figure, why buy a one piece.