Just wanted to say hi

nlpyle

I just wanted to post this thread about saying this site if a pleasure. I live up in the northwest and over here we have PNW site for bikes and for what ever reason all I ever seem to read on those threads are insults after insults. We had some people pass away on a bike a while ago and someone posted up a thread about it and people started saying their rip's and prayers and then it turns into insults about this guys riding style and what he should or should have not done and man I just can't get over all this negative talk. We all ride bikes, for whatever reason we, but we ride. Mine is communting and man I just love to ride. Parked my truck after I got my bike. Now my truck is a go to church and grocery shopping truck.
But I always love to come and just read through the threads on this site. People have questions regaurdless of what it is, we don't really burn the rider about it. Maybe some joking but all in good fun. So nothing really important in this thread but to just say thanks for making this thread a pleasure to come to and know that there are some really cool people out there and are not interested in just bashing on people as soon as they disagree with something said. So you all have a wonderful day and keep riding. Hopefully some of us will cross paths one day, until then ride safe and take care.
:america:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for the kind words (directed to all of us)! I know Dennis would be proud of his little side-experiment after the split from the FZ6 site. :p

I think it goes to show you that humanity does still exist in what seems to be becoming an increasingly dark and gloomy world. We are all here for a purpose: to share and learn about riding and others' riding experiences. When people start in with the insults, others tend to just shut down and ignore what is being said. A lot of good information can be missed due to this. We as a community have a responsibility to ensure that civility is maintained and that questions posed are answered honestly and respectfully. If we expect to continue growing, we cannot deter members with incessant flaming and name-calling.

I want to thank everyone for making this forum such a great place to learn and share our experiences. :thumbup:

Keep the rubber side down!

xplodnstar

I agree. The people on here are good people.

A toast to the forum.... :iconbeer:

WenMark

I just wanted to post this thread about saying this site if a pleasure. I live up in the northwest and over here we have PNW site for bikes and for what ever reason all I ever seem to read on those threads are insults after insults. We had some people pass away on a bike a while ago and someone posted up a thread about it and people started saying their rip's and prayers and then it turns into insults about this guys riding style and what he should or should have not done and man I just can't get over all this negative talk. We all ride bikes, for whatever reason we, but we ride. Mine is communting and man I just love to ride. Parked my truck after I got my bike. Now my truck is a go to church and grocery shopping truck.
But I always love to come and just read through the threads on this site. People have questions regaurdless of what it is, we don't really burn the rider about it. Maybe some joking but all in good fun. So nothing really important in this thread but to just say thanks for making this thread a pleasure to come to and know that there are some really cool people out there and are not interested in just bashing on people as soon as they disagree with something said. So you all have a wonderful day and keep riding. Hopefully some of us will cross paths one day, until then ride safe and take care.
:america:
Glad to have you. We are trying to have a fun and friendly site here. Your right we all ride to enjoy! We have terrific people on here if I do say so myself:D

demon408

thank again

cool thanks 4 the praise

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

GoGreen09

Slightly off topic, but still relevant... I had a two minute urge to give up the bike for an R6. Thought about it, and one of the reasons I didn't go through with it is that I would be giving up the FZ6R forum. :eek: I've gone through other forums too, and I just enjoy the members here! Thanks everyone!

zig308

Slightly off topic, but still relevant... I had a two minute urge to give up the bike for an R6. Thought about it, and one of the reasons I didn't go through with it is that I would be giving up the FZ6R forum. :eek: I've gone through other forums too, and I just enjoy the members here! Thanks everyone!
Just get one of each. I still want the Yamaha dual-sport and a Honda Ruckus :)

Just need a 3 car garage now.

GoGreen09

Just get one of each. I still want the Yamaha dual-sport and a Honda Ruckus :)

Just need a 3 car garage now.
Don't think that I didn't think of getting both bikes!:) Unfortunately, I live in an apartment right now, so I don't have anywhere to keep 2 bikes.