Just finished installing tbr exhaust and juice box

Hxd148

Went for an hour long ride today to try them out and man what a difference! These coupled with a driven +1 front sprocket made all the difference. I. Wanted to give a shout out to Nate from MotorcycleGear.com for really hooking me up. He went out of his way to get me the exhaust at a good price and quickly. Just wanted to say thanks. I highly recommend these mods if your looking for better performance and sound.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Hxd148

The sprocket helped reduce the rpms on the highway where i do most of my commuting. At 70 im at 6000 rpm which helps smooth out the ride. I lost a little bit of acceleration tho but the tbr and juice box fixed that lol.

Z3roFlaw

Got the two brothers exhaust and juice box during a group buy here in the forums about a year ago. He hooked us all up and was super nice.

I've had no complaints with the exhaust since I've got it. Actually, the only issue I don't really like is the popping you get on decel. I think you can fix that, but I haven't bothered.

Hxd148

I installed the AIS block off plates made by Driven and have almost no popping when I decel. I think these would fix that for u.

Z3roFlaw

Looks nice!! I'm partial to that color since its the same as mine. I haven't seen one with the graphics off on the fairings. Doesn't look bad.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Hxd148

Thanks for the comments guys its been a work in progress. So far ive removed the fairing decals, installed tech spec tank grips to cover tank decals, put on shogun frame sliders, installed the driven 17t front sprocket along with the tbr exhaust, juice box and block off plates. Also just got finished putting on the shad luggage rack and zero gravity double bubble windscreen. Really like how its turning out. Now i need a better seat lol. Did a three a hour ride last week and my butt was killing me at the end lol.