Just a reminder...3 more days till the end of the world

PhatPhizzixxer

not at all Laurie! My parents have power issues too, I guess just not as bad?

It's also hard when half the time they're saying I love you, but the other half they're putting me down and calling me just those names you wrote down. I won't go into detail because it's just too long. Both my parents have control issues and there is nothing I can do about it.

This one time we were all having an argument, but I really needed to just take a walk to vent. I apparently wasn't allowed to be mad, but I couldn't leave either. They ended up locking all the doors against me. Mind you I'm 18 and just needed a walk. So what did I do? I ended up just jumping out of the second floor window. Thankfully from that moment on they've given me a bit more space, but only because I forced them to. How do you tell a person from childhood not to have certain emotions? How do you put down a straight edge kid with straight A grades, and tell him he's useless all the time? How do you limit a child's creativity, why...?

Please take care of those children! The world needs more love in it. :) I'm always making a mental list of what I approve of and what I don't approve of for the time when I have kids.
Wow...I really feel your frustration! I've been in your shoes, believe me...family issues can be so mind-numbingly frustrating & hurtful. But your time will come...you've got a great bike to help you release all that stuff and friends here who care. My son is older than you, is out on his own, has a GXR and we go for rides together when we can...we have headsets and while we're riding, we chatter almost non-stop and laugh & laugh & laugh about stuff...so much FUN and the laughter releases so much built-up tension! So...hang in there, Buddy! :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CDN6R

Good advice there Martin,,however somepeople who have abusive parents turn out to be absuive themselves but not all. When you are abused,you have 2 places that you can go,,Positive or Negative. I promised myself to try and stay +ve as much as I can for my own sanity and my future kids. Now I am not perfect (just ask my kids) but I give them love and as much support as I can in what ever they want to do. I see that you Martin are they same way and for that I tip my hat to you for stepping up here on the Forum to help everyone here as much as you can with good advice, and a good sence of humor.:thumbup: Keep it up my friend,,your future kids will have a great Dad. (now is my soul woth more than $5.00? LOL)

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

PhatPhizzixxer

Wow! Where's my old cheerleading uniform?!:steve:

redprodigy35

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That is... Out of control... I don't even know how to react.
I think I held my breath the whole time reading the FAQ's.
I think I was laughing the whole time I was reading the FAQ's! :D

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Well...Im still here...Hope the rest of you are too...this forum will be boring without you all.... :(

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

See red

Sadly I died in the rapture..... but then I was not dead.... so now I am a mushroom. Kept in the dark fed a bunch of bull sh!+ and expected to grow.

I think my wife was the root cause of the failure, she always gets the blame for stupid stuff, I get the big ones