Just a little Photoshoot :)

Gunn4r

I never thought I would love a color like that as much as I do on the FZ6R. Awesome man!

Chaphil3

That burnt orange is sexy!

Detrich

nice pix & thanks for sharing :)

i think the 6R looks the best from the front right view- ie pix #5... even in my own pix, that angle seems to be the best one...

2011FZ6R

Thanks everyone, I love photography and riding so I bring my camera with me often to snap pics!

And yes, #5 is definitely my favorite and best as well. These are all SOOC (straight out of camera, no post production editing.

CrazyCawi

I like the second pic and the 5th one down....what DSLR?

Funkmaxtor

I also love that color. If they had that in 09 I would have been all over that. Nice ride man!

Fizzer6R

would only look better if a female was in the shots too :cool:

amg14

i like to put my helmet on the rear foot peg as well when i park in safe places where i know no one is going to "theive" my lid. :D

2011FZ6R

I like the second pic and the 5th one down....what DSLR?
Canon Rebel XS with 50mm f1.8 lens
would only look better if a female was in the shots too :cool:
I'll bring my girl next time :D

i like to put my helmet on the rear foot peg as well when i park in safe places where i know no one is going to "theive" my lid. :D
Hahaha. All it is is land and roads out there, it's a gated neighborhood but with no houses :confused: then you come down to the end of one of the roads and its a pond with a little boat ramp and a parking lot. It's strange.

cloudfire

Awesome pics. This is definitely the bike I'm looking at getting. The color is spectacular! And Detrich, I agree that the front right angle makes for a great pic, I just wish the swing arm was a little sleeker/sexier instead of so boxy.

ChUcK