Juice Box Pro

Chubz

I received my Two Brother's Juice Box Pro and installed it, I decided to connect it to my laptop while the bike was running and noticed when I twist to full throttle the toptune software is only showing 82% instead of 100% is this happening to anyone else? Do i need to adjust anything?

First thing that came to mind is throttle play, any thoughts?

:confused:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chubz

I know with the PCV you can, and need to calibrate the throttle. I'm not sure about the TBP? But if your bike is a restricted version (LAM or something like that) with the throttle stop, that might be why... and it will be ok to leave it like that.

By the way... download my 6R Viper Sport RevA MAP from my website (link bellow) Touring RevD is really good for fuel economy too.
Hey Marthy, I looked into the software and it looks like there is a feature to calibrate the throttle, ill do that tonight after work :)

Ill definately check out your maps, that was the next step.

So is your Viper Sport REVA MAP alot better then the preloaded map with the Juice Box?

cant see a HUGE difference with the juice box map.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chubz

Someone tried it before and RevA was a very good step in the right direction. The only down side is it will suck gas like a SUV! LOL 38MPG or so. But since you can swap map on the fly... you can witch for a different maps when you don't need the extra ponies...
Look Forward to Loading it up tonight and seeing how it goes, i will keep you posted.

Briguy453

I also have a JBpro, am interested in hearing how the throttle
calibration went, and difficulty level
Look Forward to Loading it up tonight and seeing how it goes, i will keep you posted.

Chubz

I also have a JBpro, am interested in hearing how the throttle
calibration went, and difficulty level
Just did the throttle calibration, VERY SIMPLE. Select tools>throttle calibration, apply 100% throttle and monitor what the voltage showed and then edit the Maximum voltage accordingly, Saved and now showing true throttle and will enable the 100% throttle parts of the map.

Now for Marthys sports map!

Chubz

Marthy the sports map is freakishly AWESOME!!

Briguy453

Marthy the sports map is freakishly AWESOME!!

How much of a difference is it? I know the map that came with the JBPro I didn't really notice much of a difference. What can you tell me about how it reacted with Marthy's sports map?

Chubz

How much of a difference is it? I know the map that came with the JBPro I didn't really notice much of a difference. What can you tell me about how it reacted with Marthy's sports map?
Big difference in power overall compared to the standard two brothers map, basically i first tried out the map and the front wheel was coming off the ground a little.

Today i filled up the tank and selected the touring map to see how much range i get.

Best thing I can suggest is, Load up the maps and try them for yourself. You wont be disapointed.

mjesenovec

Top speed is based on gearing and rpm. Unless the rev limiter or gears are changed, top speed shouldn't change. It can only go so fast in 6th gear at a given rpm.

My evoX topped out at 164mph whether it was stock or a 500HP beast. That's all it would do at highest rpm in 5th gear.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt

linkgt

Top speed is based on gearing and rpm. Unless the rev limiter or gears are changed, top speed shouldn't change. It can only go so fast in 6th gear at a given rpm.

My evoX topped out at 164mph whether it was stock or a 500HP beast. That's all it would do at highest rpm in 5th gear.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt
Thanks, I always thought that since the Exhaust- PCV added HP(and remove weight), there would be somewhat of a speed increase.

lmzj0004

I put marthys sport REV A map on my TBP and i didnt notice any difference in speed but i noticed a bit of a difference at a higher RPM. Also It idels a bit wierd, but i never calibrated my throttle.

The two brothers map runs smooth and clean.

Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Ricenoodle

I put marthys sport REV A map on my TBP and i didnt notice any difference in speed but i noticed a bit of a difference at a higher RPM. Also It idels a bit wierd, but i never calibrated my throttle.

The two brothers map runs smooth and clean.

Is there anything I might be doing wrong?
Sounds like i'm not the only one with the idle problem? Anyone have a fix to this? Performance is great otherwise with this map, kudos to Marthy.

Ricenoodle

I still haven't figured this out, at idle the engine is not smooth, sputters a bit like it's not getting enough fuel, add a bit of throttle and it goes away. Would the fix be to add more gas % to idle in the sport rev a fuel map? if so how much? besides the idle issues, i have no complaints.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Kind of normal as the bike warm up. But once warm it should all stop. Try to go -3 to -5. Keep going minus then back off +3.

_4 was good for me when I was stock. But I won't worry too much about it.
Marthy,
I have a JBP with the 2Bros exhaust, it does this when warmed up even after a 2 hour ride, if i'm at idle at a light it sputters. same recomendations?