JSP-Best in Class Service!!!

CrazyCawi

JSP gave me the best service I have recieved in a long time making a purchase. I had spotted his for sale thread the moment he posted it. Check my funds and wanted to buy it. Asked him a few questions which he responded to much faster than expected! Get this, I sent him my money this morning when I got in to work, probably 5 minutes after he sent me his pay pal. Within an hour I already had a tracking number! How unreal is that!!! Im used to a day or two for something to ship. Like I said, stand up guy, excellent communications! I highly recommend buying from him! Cant wait for my product, Im so confident in him and the condition of the product that I am writting the review even before I get my item!

Communication: ***** FIVE STAR
Response time: ***** FIVE STAR
Shipping time: ***** FIVE STAR
Product: PENDING ARRIVAL

CONSENSUS: BUY FROM HIM!!!! :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
JSP gave me the best service I have recieved in a long time making a purchase. I had spotted his for sale thread the moment he posted it. Check my funds and wanted to buy it. Asked him a few questions which he responded to much faster than expected! Get this, I sent him my money this morning when I got in to work, probably 5 minutes after he sent me his pay pal. Within an hour I already had a tracking number! How unreal is that!!! Im used to a day or two for something to ship. Like I said, stand up guy, excellent communications! I highly recommend buying from him! Cant wait for my product, Im so confident in him and the condition of the product that I am writting the review even before I get my item!

Communication: ***** FIVE STAR
Response time: ***** FIVE STAR
Shipping time: ***** FIVE STAR
Product: PENDING ARRIVAL

CONSENSUS: BUY FROM HIM!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks man! I hate waiting just as much as anyone... I'm very impatient person so I try to do everything as fast as reasonably possible :thumbup:

CrazyCawi

I could only dream of the honor!