JR's GoPro Video's (Efforex)

efforex

I am going to start posting some of my rides of the san diego area. Hope you guys enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5EVdlfmqxc&feature=plcp]Julian ride on my fz6r twisties - YouTube[/ame]

Tidal

Nice vid. The camera was focusing in and out the whole time or something, did you notice it?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

efforex

Nice vid. The camera was focusing in and out the whole time or something, did you notice it?

i think it was cause i had it set to full hd and i heard it has issues at high speeds and does a jello effect so i am going on another ride today and im gonna try the 720 and hopefully that works better

oorgle

the zooming in and out is a byproduct of the youtube motion stabilization effect. I had it happen on one of my videos and didn't like it.

Tidal

Which go pro did you use? I'm looking at getting 3 black edition

efforex

Which go pro did you use? I'm looking at getting 3 black edition

Go pro 2 I think personally its all i need but depends on if your going to use it more the just riding. For 199 i couldn't pass it up.

efforex

Here is another one from yesterday not the best i was having trouble getting a full run with out running into road debris or cops. There we also a 100 cagers driving 30 mph slowing me up :D yay for cagers.

Sunrise Highway Run 1 - YouTube