January BOTM winner is.....

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
xJoshuaDrakex!!!! :steve::cheer:

Congrats!

xJoshuaDrakex

I want to thank my mom and dad, all my production team, but more importantly the fans. Without you I wouldn't be here. :cool: But on a serious note, thanks all who voted for me. It's a pretty cool feeling to be BOTM. :D

abyss1406

Congrats bro! I voted for you :D

latony007

um, its the 3rd of January, how can there be a winner already?
Congrats though :)
when do you have to submit for feb? yesterday? :)

Y

yellowfz

Congrats on the win!
One of these days I will enter again (not that I would win), did when this first started and was told to buzz off, so just never took any interest in it again. Ah the forum in the old days, got to smile about it. :D

latony007

Congrats on the win!
One of these days I will enter again (not that I would win), did when this first started and was told to buzz off, so just never took any interest in it again. Ah the forum in the old days, got to smile about it. :D
Someone told you to buzz off for entering the BOTM?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Someone told you to buzz off for entering the BOTM?
Yeah back in the day it was like there was a clan running the site, a vicious California clan.
Like JT said, it has since calmed down and is much better site now. ;)
I joined in like 2010.
There was this one guy who just posted and posted to get his post count up, wanted to be the post whore, glad that finally stopped, that was not funny but pitiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

latony007

Yeah back in the day it was like there was a clan running the site, a vicious California clan.
Like JT said, it has since calmed down and is much better site now. ;)
I joined in like 2010.
There was this one guy who just posted and posted to get his post count up, wanted to be the post whore, glad that finally stopped, that was not funny but pitiful.
wow I missed all that, I just joined this year. I did see some guys yelling at newbies to search the threads several times when I first joined but that seemed to have gone away. Besides if we didn't post on some things that have already been posted there would be no new posts :)

maybe I will start up a new 87 vs 91 just for fun LOL

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member