Jacket I just ordered for yellow FZ. Hope it fits right!

Cartee

Does anyone have much experience with these jackets? I'm hoping it fits right and tried on a bunch of jackets at the local motorcycle dealer.. but they all fit a bit different. I really just dont want to have to send it back and get another one ordered.

CrazyCawi

Its a great jacket my local dealer has them for $120

Chucker

Does anyone have much experience with these jackets? I'm hoping it fits right and tried on a bunch of jackets at the local motorcycle dealer.. but they all fit a bit different. I really just dont want to have to send it back and get another one ordered.

Very nice. I thought about one of these, but didn't want to have to replace it if I happen to get a non-Yamaha in the next few years.

I have a Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 and it fits perfect in the size I'd have ordered. If you tried similar jackets at the dealer, I think you'll be fine.

Detrich

i had a textile jacket that had similar features. and, i can tell u that the adjustable sleeves and waistline will most likely mean that you will be able to get the jacket to fit comfortably :) if ur budget allows for it, i still feel that leather is -always- the way to go. make sure to buy a drop in, CE back protector for that jacket and u should be good to go.

djf18374

Speaking of yellow jackets...

This jacket I just bought, and you can still get on closeout for $100 ($240 jacket). It matches the yellow on the bike almost perfect!! Check out the photos to see for yourself. I bought a large (6' 1" 200 pounds, 34 " waist and inseam = me) fits me very well.
I looked into the jacket you posted here, but it never fit me quite right :confused:

Attachments

CDN6R

I have BOTH yellow jackets in XL and both fit me fine.. I am a bit shall I say "stocky" I am 5 foot 6 in 210 LBS. I pick up both on E bay for just over $100 each.