Jacket, gloves and more

raven6

Hey folks, I got some items sitting in the closet that I no longer use so I figure I'd offer them up... ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES...

1: A*stars STAGE leather jacket, perforated with quilted vest liner... Size is US 48, comes with all the armor, including chest armor... Worn maybe 5 or 6 times less than 3 months old... sold

2: Jafrum 2 piece rain suit, size large... nice suit, used the pants a few times and they always kept me dry... price $30

3: Held S-Race gloves size 11/2XL... what else is there to say, these things are awesome... great gloves for sport touring... about six months old... sold

4: Cardo Scala Rider Team set.. complete and in perfect working order... sold

5: Joe Rocket Big Bang gloves... size 2XL but they fit like an XL... Gel palms, ok for ridding around town... price $20

6: Joe Rocket Moto Gloves… size 2XL… price $25

Attachments

Last edited:

raven6

more pics...

Attachments

Last edited:

creggur

Wish that jacket was a 44 - I'd be all over it!

raven6

Wish that jacket was a 44 - I'd be all over it!
with the chest armor it would be close... I forgot to mention this jacket also comes with chest armor... A*stars stuff runs a little small, I'm a 46 chest and with the chest armor in this jacket fit me like a glove, race fit... so with the chest armor in it would fit you with about an inch to spare... half inch in front and half inch in back...

here's a sizing chart: Size Chart • Alpinestars One Goals. One Vision.