It's time to go................

H

Humperdinkel

As some of you may know i have been looking at upgrading my 4 year old FZ6 for a few months , well i sit here tonight with mixed emotions :( :).......On one hand im so happy and excited that i've got a new bike on the way and on the other hand im saddened that my time with the FZ6 has come to an end , she has been a wonderful steed and never have i had a bad word to say about her but since taking the 09 R1 for a ride a month ago she does doesnt have the same thrill :eek: :spank:.....Spent most of yesterday afternoon test riding a much sort after FZ1 and wasnt overly impressed :eek: , very very uncomfortable , for me anyway , i found the seat to be like concrete and for my liking i found it to be too sports orientated :(........I did however reintroduce myself to an XJR1300 :D , rode one went i first started looking and it never left my mind hopped on board one again today and well THE DEAL IS DONE :cheer: :thumbup:..........Should pick her up on Monday afternoon :rockon:

Attachments

S

Steph

Knew it was going to happen, just didn't figure it would be that bike! You are staying on the forum right?!

Enjoy!!

H

Humperdinkel

Knew it was going to happen, just didn't figure it would be that bike! You are staying on the forum right?!

Enjoy!!
If you guys will still have me :D , i dont plan on going anywhere though ive got far to many good mates round these pages :thumbup:

H

Humperdinkel

i reckon it will be on the monday following our ride, u'll put a few km on the day you pick her up...
Im thinking a nice afternoon photo shoot ride on monday , what you say ???? Count you in :thumbup:

C

chuckfz6ryder

Congratulations! When I first started reading the post, I thought you were going to say you bought an R1. Enjoy the new bike, can't wait to see some pictures.