is 2012 the new 2000???

cbzdel

Some may or may not know, December 21, 2012 is know as the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar.

Remember the craze that Jan 01, 2000 created, just think about this!

I do not believe it myself, but I admit the Mayan's were very smart people so it makes you wonder.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, this date holds more credibility than 1-1-00 ever did. 12-21-2012 has been predicted my many people and cultures as the end of days. Search for the signs and predictions made by Nostradamus. It will make you begin to think whether there is some validity to any of it. There was a special on TV not too long ago that was basically going through Nostradamus' predictions and then giving the real-life examples (ie natural disasters and wars, etc.). It was some pretty chilling stuff.

cbzdel

time to start stocking up on guns and ammo and build a fully stocked fall out shelter :surrender:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm already working on that. :cool:

cbzdel

I'm already working on that. :cool:
got 3 in my house hold now :)

Not sure if you seen my thread over on FZ6 Forum but was getting gun input because the woman got a Sig Mosquito (22 hand gun).. I went and picked up a HiPoint 9mm carbine, and Hi Point 9mm hand gun.. I already bought a new stock for the carbine, and i get to pick up my 9mm hand gun on Friday because WA has a 10 day waiting period on hand guns.

I want to get a Ruger 1022 to plink with because 9mm is expensive... Then plan on getting my own 22 hand gun probably a Ruger 2245 long barrel. Then finish off my collection with a tactical style 12 gauge and a full size .45 or 10mm...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
You might be able to find a .22 conversion for your 9mm. What I have done in the past to try and offset some of the costs for target shooting is buy in bulk from the internet. I buy 500 round cases and it saves money on the cost for each box, but it also seems less because I have the rounds at the house and don't have to go to the store to buy some. I just grab a box or two from by range bag and off I go.

I have the XDM in .40 S&W and love it. It's my home defense and carry sidearm. I also have a 12 gauge semi-auto for hunting and clay pigeons (tons of fun!). Then not too long ago, I got my hands on a Ruger M77 Mark II rifle in .280 Remington. This rifle is a dream to shoot. The very first time I shot it, I put 5 rounds in about the size of a half dollar. It has a beautiful wood thumb-hole stock and stainless barrel.

Guns and motorcycles...two of my favorite hobbies....and the two my wife hates the most. :rolleyes:

cbzdel

You might be able to find a .22 conversion for your 9mm. What I have done in the past to try and offset some of the costs for target shooting is buy in bulk from the internet. I buy 500 round cases and it saves money on the cost for each box, but it also seems less because I have the rounds at the house and don't have to go to the store to buy some. I just grab a box or two from by range bag and off I go.

I have the XDM in .40 S&W and love it. It's my home defense and carry sidearm. I also have a 12 gauge semi-auto for hunting and clay pigeons (tons of fun!). Then not too long ago, I got my hands on a Ruger M77 Mark II rifle in .280 Remington. This rifle is a dream to shoot. The very first time I shot it, I put 5 rounds in about the size of a half dollar. It has a beautiful wood thumb-hole stock and stainless barrel.

Guns and motorcycles...two of my favorite hobbies....and the two my wife hates the most. :rolleyes:
My woman HATES motorcycles but is trying to take a liking to them, and she LOVES gun now though ahah..

My 9mm was only $170 NEW and this company doesnt make any 22 guns at all.. I really like the ruger 22 hand guns, I call them natzi guns because they look like the guns the natzi's use in movies haha.. What kinda 12 gauge do you have? I want a semi auto for sure, I shot one at the range and fell i love!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Browning Light 12 gauge. I'm not sure if the "Light" refers to the weight, but it is quite light for a semi-auto shotgun. I am considering getting another though. I really like the Stoeger semi-auto shotgun. It has some of the same technology and features as the Benelli, but at a fraction of the cost. It is also really light for a semi-auto.

shreveport1

But back to the question - Physical evidence points to the facts that the earth’s magnetic field has weakened by 8% in the past 150 years, the sun’s coronal magnetic flux has doubled in the past century, and the magnetic north pole has moved 1,000 km in the past 100 years. The last sunspot cycle ended with two of the biggest flares in history, and the second highest sunspot count on record. The next solar max will be in 2012, the year of the Global Shift, the extinction of Time Wave Zero, the end of the Mayan Long Count.......... :eek:

shreveport1

Our best days may already be behind us and a day is coming to mark "the end of the world as we know it" (TEOTWAWKI). This is the dreaded day when the good times of prosperity, freedom, stability and security that we enjoy and downright expect today are over. This generation has never seen a Great Depression, Holocaust or World War but realizes evil and danger have multiplied in the world since those days making it unreasonable to expect that history will not repeat itself..............