Ipad 2- white

CrazyCawi

White Ipad 2 for sale, Hardly used has about 10 hours of powered on time...
I bought it brand new a while back and never used it for work like planned as my store went a different route. I have a wireless bluetooth keyboard for it, lifetime ZAG shield on the front and it doesnt have a single mark on it. Comes with those two things along with a hard shell case with cover, along with a stand as well.

16gb white wifi edition paid $599+$100 for the Zag+$75 for the Keyboard & Stand, $70 for the case

Almost $1,000 invested.....Would like to get $450.....Im open to offers....This is like brand new...

I currently have it on ebay but I will pull the auction if someone buys it here.
(started the auction an hour ago and it has 10 bids and already to $155)

My paypal is [email protected]

ipad1.JPG

ipad2.JPG

ipad3.JPG

ipad4.JPG

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Bump, nothing wrong with it, just an expensive item to have for an alarm clock lol

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DakinechicK

The price "STARTED" at 499. Anyway, who cares... Josh can and apparently will sell it for what he wants.

Good luck with selling it buddy. We already have iPads, so not really in need of another one... sorry. :D

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

yfz6r

I never spoke poorly about anything. It's probably a very nice ipad. And for those curios, a bluetooth keyboard really helps productivity on the ipad. I have a zagg

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

If you really want to know I bought it brand new when none were in store. I paid $599 because my work said I had to have one. Well I didnt end up "having to have one" and they offered zero reimbursement after the fact, when before I got it they were going to reimburse all of us. Long story short....I paid $599, if you have a problem with that so be it, Im just telling you what I paid and its as simple as that. With the accessories I feel that this deal is worth it to anyone as they are on ebay with this stuff selling for the $350-$400 mark. I put it up for $450 knowing everyone will ask for less....Im not dumb why would I start at $350 for someone to tell me Ill give you $300....Id rather start at $450 and give someone a fair deal at $375-$400 with everything invested.

DakinechicK

Josh, what are you explaining yourself to him for?! He's obviously not right in the head... Hello! He bought the slowest color; a yellow motorcycle?! :eek:

Actually, now that I think about it, that joke would have kicked a$$, had YOU not been so obsessed with yellow. Hmmm. :facepalm:

I'm just kidding guys! Relax. Love you both, just not equally nor as much as Daniel Craig.

Liz out! ;)

Detrich

LOL... xP

Skyfall in IMAX 11/9. :)

yfz6r

Josh, what are you explaining yourself to him for?! He's obviously not right in the head... Hello! He bought the slowest color; a yellow motorcycle?! :eek:

Actually, now that I think about it, that joke would have kicked a$$, had YOU not been so obsessed with yellow. Hmmm. :facepalm:

I'm just kidding guys! Relax. Love you both, just not equally nor as much as Daniel Craig.

Liz out! ;)
I'm a pre-med/nursing student with a 3.8gpa in my senior year. I must not be right in the head. And yellow was the best deal at the time. I drive a scooter now because funds weren't working out for the fz

Go CARDS!

CrazyCawi

I'm a pre-med/nursing student with a 3.8gpa in my senior year. I must not be right in the head. And yellow was the best deal at the time. I drive a scooter now because funds weren't working out for the fz

Go CARDS!
WELL THATS COOL. :postwhore: