Intuitive No Cut Framer Sliders

todd311

Hello all,

I received my Intuitive No Cut Frame Sliders yesterday from Fatbikez.com and installed them last night. They were very easy to install once I was able to break the original bolts loose. They look good. Hope I never have to use them! Just wanted to post my installation experience for anyone whom is thinking about getting them.

Todd

Yamaha FZ6R / Yamaha Factory Blue / Intuitive No Cut Framer Sliders

cbzdel

I agree, install was very easy...

I after 3000 miles of having them installed though, I removed my fairings and noticed there are some contact afters where the paint was rubbed off.. Oh well, you cant see it unless the sliders were not there..

(I took great care in aligning them PERFECTLY so they have minimal contact, so even after all that maybe my fairing settled or something??)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, install was very easy...

I after 3000 miles of having them installed though, I removed my fairings and noticed there are some contact afters where the paint was rubbed off.. Oh well, you cant see it unless the sliders were not there..

(I took great care in aligning them PERFECTLY so they have minimal contact, so even after all that maybe my fairing settled or something??)
Mine did the same thing. While riding, the vibration causes the sliders to make contact with the fairings. My paint is scraped off there as well. But like you said, you can't see it unless the fairings are off or the sliders are removed.

Top1Dog525

Hello all,

They were very easy to install once I was able to break the original bolts loose.
Where exactly do they install at on our bikes? I've seen pictures of some that were installed, but when looking on my bike the bolt where it looks to be installed at on the left side is under the fairing somewhat :confused:. So, just wondering if anyone can narrow down exactly where they install, pics would be great to :thumbup: Thanks

FitZ6R

Where exactly do they install at on our bikes? I've seen pictures of some that were installed, but when looking on my bike the bolt where it looks to be installed at on the left side is under the fairing somewhat
The left slider is mounted on a bracket to clear the fairing.

Top1Dog525

The left slider is mounted on a bracket to clear the fairing.
Thanks. I just kept looking at it and wondering how it mounted there. Should have figured that there would have been a bracket to offset it. Thanks Again :thumbup:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited: